• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Appalachian Tactical

nking

Lone Star Veteran
Last month i conducted business with a company called Appalachian Tactical, website is www.usmilitarysurplus.com
and i would like to warn everyone to never use them as they will take your money and not send your product. I had been researching the 5.11 Concealment Undershirt and found it on their site $9-20 dollars cheaper than any other site and should have known it was to good to be true lol. Over the course of the last month i had phoned and emailed them about my shirt more than 10 times with two responses stating my order had been reshipped both times only to never get it. Now after no response from them nor my product i decided to investigate the company only to find many many reviews from people who had the exact same dealings as myself, some finally got their products but the majority had lost their money as well. BBB in North Carolina had more than 52 complaints against them as well.
Today i finally had enough and called the local Sheriffs office to file theft charges against them and it paid off, about 35 min after filling a report with a detective i received an email stating my money had been refunded. Now some would say this is enough but you know what? I believe this guy should be held accountable for his poor business ethics. It has been proven time and time that he is a thief and a shyster. In conclusion, if you buy online check out the company first if you have never had dealings with them and second don't use this company.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I applaud your efforts, as well as for speaking up about your experience.

We're all used to exercising our Second Amendment Rights, but it's nice to exercise our First Amendment Rights, as well!