Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For those worried about UN troops on American soil

For those worried about UN troops on American soil

Here is a disturbing cautionary tale about what UN troops in everyday situations would mean:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010...unit-video.php

Set aside the fact that the UN doesn't have troops to send in. The message will stick with you.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mahkagari View Post
    Here is a disturbing cautionary tale about what UN troops in everyday situations would mean:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010...unit-video.php

Set aside the fact that the UN doesn't have troops to send in. The message will stick with you.

I can not fathom a quicker means to purge our country of the malignancy that is the UN, than to send in foriegn troops with blue helmets.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    I can not fathom a quicker means to purge our country of the malignancy that is the UN, than to send in foriegn troops with blue helmets.
    I cannot fathom a quicker means of bankrupting the blue hat industry.

I wonder what the guys at the range would say if I drew blew berets on my profile targets? Probably ask to fire a few rounds, I suppose.

Ooops, sorry. I suppose that's not the politically chicken, er, "correct" thing to do. I do admire what the U.N. has attempted to accomplish; just not the way they go about it. Frankly, that video was more reality than comedy.
    Last edited by since9; 12-15-2010 at 02:48 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Frankly, that video was more reality than comedy.
    The comedic part is people that think the UN has any ability to put their "troops" on US soil. Like any forum full of diplomatic blabbermouths, they're a bunch of schmucks, but more worthy of being objects of derision, not to be feared as potential adversaries.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    I'm not sure if anyone fears them as potential adversaries. I suspect that in the highly unlikely event that UN troops were placed in a position of performing armed patrols on our soil, they would be viewed as a source of foreign weapons and souveniers.

I also found this video on the same site.

http://www.babelgum.com/6003213

What's funny is that the creators are attempting to portray a Tea Party candidate, but must have used an Obama campaign ad script.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

What's funny is that the creators are attempting to portray a Tea Party candidate, but must have used an Obama campaign ad script.[/COLOR]
    Lol, time to wipe the monitor clean again...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

My thoughts exactly.
    "They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band
    It ain't what they call rock and roll
    And the Sultans...
    Yeah the Sultans, they play Creole"

OCDO Member
    NCGO Member

Blue helmets stand out against our environment very well.

If they do invade our homeland, I for one welcome our new blue hat overlords, and welcome the free range time.
    Taurus PT1911 .45 ACP. Carried in condition 1, with a total of 25 rounds.

Vice President of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, ECU Chapter

If the UN ever sent in foreign troops to "police" or "quell rebellion", behind every blade of grass would be a rifle.

There would just be simply no way you could combat even 1-2% of the population of the US if they were armed.

Quote Originally Posted by wolffe View Post
    If the UN ever sent in foreign troops to "police" or "quell rebellion", behind every blade of grass would be a rifle.

There would just be simply no way you could combat even 1-2% of the population of the US if they were armed.
    Since half of us are armed, the UN might successfully combat 2-4% of us.

That is, of course, if our Generals and Admirals, also sworn to "protect and the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic" would even let them step off the boat. I dare say they'd figure out a way to flip the Earth's magnetic field, or at least corrupt their navigation systems, in order to prevent that from happening.

UN observer: "What's the North Star doing in the Southern Hemisphere?"

UN commander: "Shut up and drive. We're almost back home."

Since half of us are armed, the UN might successfully combat 2-4% of us.

That is, of course, if our Generals and Admirals, also sworn to "protect and the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic" would even let them step off the boat. I dare say they'd figure out a way to flip the Earth's magnetic field, or at least corrupt their navigation systems, in order to prevent that from happening.

UN observer: "What's the North Star doing in the Southern Hemisphere?"

UN commander: "Shut up and drive. We're almost back home."
    2% of the US population is 6,140,131 people (as of 2010), your telling me the UN could handle 6 million heavily armed combatants that know their way around local terrain?

2% of the US population is 6,140,131 people (as of 2010), your telling me the UN could handle 6 million heavily armed combatants that know their way around local terrain?
    Keep in mind, thats only about 122k people per state. With those numbers, any military can win if they focus on one state at a time.

Also, keep in mind that just because theres a rifle behind every blade of grass, doesn't mean all the grass is going to shoot. That, and not everyone is very well trained.

Tactically, it will be hard (with a 2% armed number), but it can be done if the general is Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by elixin77 View Post
    Keep in mind, thats only about 122k people per state. With those numbers, any military can win if they focus on one state at a time.
    Only if the people of each state waits for them to get there. Would you wait? I wouldn't.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by rodbender View Post
    Only if the people of each state waits for them to get there. Would you wait? I wouldn't.
    Of course not! I don't want to miss the opportunity to shoot at some blue hats invading my homeland!

I was just stating some math, is all

Oh, we'll give them California... But the Nevada border will be a minefield...
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbinator View Post
    Oh, we'll give them California... But the Nevada border will be a minefield...
    Out here in Vegas we have a few long range shooter that have no problem reaching out and touching someone at a 1,000 yards.

Plus it doesn't hurt too have well armed LAC's around.

EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Who needs the UN? You guys won't even stand up for yourselves against your own government.

McX
    I cannot fathom a quicker means of bankrupting the blue hat industry.

I wonder what the guys at the range would say if I drew blew berets on my profile targets? Probably ask to fire a few rounds, I suppose.

Ooops, sorry. I suppose that's not the politically chicken, er, "correct" thing to do. I do admire what the U.N. has attempted to accomplish; just not the way they go about it. Frankly, that video was more reality than comedy.
    now there's zombies if i ever saw em!

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage70 View Post
    Out here in Vegas we have a few long range shooter that have no problem reaching out and touching someone at a 1,000 yards.

Plus it doesn't hurt too have well armed LAC's around.

and there's a damn fine bunch of zombie killers if i ever seen em!..................where's the lawn chairs?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian View Post
    Who needs the UN? You guys won't even stand up for yourselves against your own government.

The pot said to the kettle...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    The pot said to the kettle...
    Ha beat me too it!!!!

Come on wheres the Canadian Tea party or libertarian movements? At least some of here are trying.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

McX
    dropped this one in another thread; U.N. that stands for Unilaterally Nothing.....right?

Quote Originally Posted by elixin77 View Post
    Blue helmets stand out against our environment very well.
    Yes, they do.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    and there's a damn fine bunch of zombie killers if i ever seen em!
    Outstanding! Wish I'd know about you folks back when I lived in Vegas. Wasn't so long ago, either! Only 7 years...

...where's the lawn chairs?
    Forget the lawn chairs - plenty of concrete walls around. Where are the portable misters?

Absolutely not, and that doesn't begin to include the rest of us (all wars combined which comprise as many at Ten Times that number, none of whom (and I think I speak for at least 60%, if not 80% of them), who would defend our homeland to every last man, woman, and child.

The only difference over the last 473 years is that "our homeland" isn't Japan. It's the United States of America. We fought against insurmountable odds 200+ years ago, yet we prevailed. Ah, ha. If our country were attacked by UN ideology, does anyone on our entire globe of operations think for one stinking second that we would somehow succumb to UN Rule?

Yeah. Thought so.

I don't even know who the U.N. commander is these days, but it really doesn't matter, as our country's daily operations eclipse that of the U.N.'s by several hundred to one, economically.

On a more practical scale, what of it?

Perhaps on a more moral scale, What Of It?

Seriously, World People! We're not the bad guys, and if you think the US folks in Cuba are the "bad guys," then it's time you stop acting like 'bad guys' as you're way long past smelling like 'bad guys.'

I just saying... Game's up. You know; got it; let's press on.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast