• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Report on Video/audio recorder sunglasses

Gundude

Here is the report on my spy sunglasses.
Instructions (verbatim)
1: picture of glasses
2: brief introduction to products.
Thank you for choosing our company designed and developed series of security products. hope it can help your life happiness and engjoy your life.
This product is market demand for the launch of a MINI DV products, with industry-leading digital camera, recording and protable storage , appearance of new and sofisticated. beautiful and practical, easy operate and use.
3: Operation introduct
a: ON/OF(PLAY KEY.PHOTO KEY
b: short press ">>" Recored key. Long press">>" Recording VOICE
c: Long press ON/OFF seconds. Red light bright, then enter video stand status. Press ON/OFF enter photo. Long press ">>" enter voice status, save voice file press againg the key.
4: LIght working status
Charg full :red light bright
Charging: blue light flashing
Voice: Red and blue light flashing same time.
5:play file
Use USB line connect computer, click can to movd computer on the tabletop playing (when wil to use PC Camera, must need install drive.

After playing with it for 2 hrs.....
Press power button quickly to turn on.
Press record button quickly to record audio and video.
Hold record button for 2 seconds to record audio only.
Click on/off button quickly to take photo.
Hold on/off button for 2 seconds to turn off.
I never did find the blue light.
Video is good in bright light. Has a purple cast in low light.
Audio is acceptable
It came with a disc that has a Trojan virus on it. but you need the disc to put the time/date stamp on the file. My Vscan program caught the virus.
Win 7 recognizes it as a drive for uploading. Trash the disc that came with it.
All in all, I would recommend it. I will see how long it continues working.

http://spygear.factoryoutletstore.com/

Last edited: