• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

High Point OC meet up Jan 22nd

Sc0tt

Ill put it in my calander but I wont know until the date gets closer. Does anyone have the adress of that Golden Coral

.357Jedi

OK
That sounds like a good plan. Looking forward to getting together with you cats again.
A friend of mine is interisted also, if he can find the time.

KevlarCowboy

im new the sight but if you guys wouldn't mind id like to meet up with yall on the 22nd.
and so would a buddy of mine, we both oc. and the golden corral is cool with me.

KevlarCowboy

great. im gunna talk to my buddy and see if he wants to come too. we live in charlotte and ive never been to highpoint,so ill try to get there early in case i get a little lost.