Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunshow

Gunshow

WAC has a gunshow this weekend in Puyallup. Come get that last-minute shopping for yourself done.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Awesome!
    Live Free or Die!

WooT

I'll be there walking around. If i sell my Tokarev, I'll have a little to spend.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

I will be there to help with the OC table, and try to sell a BUNCH of 40 S&W ammo and clean brass.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    I will be there to help with the OC table, and try to sell a BUNCH of 40 S&W ammo and clean brass.
    Sure, the one show I can not attend. (Darn retail employment)

How much .40 ammo, what kind, what prices?
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Sure, the one show I can not attend. (Darn retail employment)

How much .40 ammo, what kind, what prices?
    Nick, I have roughly 736 rounds of 40. and 300 clean but unprimed brass.
    PM sent
    I am selling because I sold my 40 at the last show and have switched over to 38 Super. It will do everything the 357 sig will do although for any given bullet weight it is no more that 39 fps slower, and easier to reload. No critical bottle neck issues.
    Last edited by Trigger Dr; 12-15-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: to add info.

As usual I'll be there with the OCDO table.

Be sure and say "Hi" to all the ATF agents that will no doubt be there.

They'll be the ones asking about a "friend" who can't buy from a Dealer.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Deros's artwork

I will be there with open Carry.I will also be displaying my art at this show.Works based on my own military experiences and that of others.My works try to represent and honor those who have served to protect this nation.
    So come on out and take a look.20%of all my sales will be donated to OPEN CARRY.

Here are some samples

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Be sure and say "Hi" to all the ATF agents that will no doubt be there.

They'll be the ones asking about a "friend" who can't buy from a Dealer.
    Well that didn't happen at last month's show... But thanks for adding fuel to that fire. That incident didn't happen at any WAC show, just so you know.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

Well that didn't happen at last month's show...
    I don't know about that... Saturday I had 2 different guys ask all kinds of questions about "how do we know who we are selling to?" "How do we know the guy has a background check?" and more like that. Either they were anti's, reporters or ATF.

Sweet, Ill be back in town by then. Ive got to buy some goodies so I will make an effort to show up.

Sunday

I'm available Sunday and will be making an appearance. I know I can't carry and all that but I'm planning on being there. Here's to seeing everyone ... hopefully in a dry environment.

It'll either be Saturday or Sunday afternoon, but I'll try and get there. Got a G35 to trade for a G30 or a Sig .45 if anyone has one layin' around...

Quote Originally Posted by G20-IWB24/7 View Post
    It'll either be Saturday or Sunday afternoon, but I'll try and get there. Got a G35 to trade for a G30 or a Sig .45 if anyone has one layin' around...
    You gonna bring your daughter with you? She is so cool and asks the greatest questions !

Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    I don't know about that... Saturday I had 2 different guys ask all kinds of questions about "how do we know who we are selling to?" "How do we know the guy has a background check?" and more like that. Either they were anti's, reporters or ATF.
    Were they members? If so, they should know the rules about selling only to other members. If they were not members I'm sure you explained to them that they won't be selling any guns there anyway. That kind of stuff happens at every show
    Certified Glock Armorer

I'll be there setting up Friday and probably work half day on Saturday.

Were they members? If so, they should know the rules about selling only to other members. If they were not members I'm sure you explained to them that they won't be selling any guns there anyway. That kind of stuff happens at every show
    Non members and I'm sure they were reporters....

See you folks on Friday during set up....

i'll be browsing although i've already blown my gun budget for the next 3 years... :
    US Constitution - void where prohibited by law.

Perhaps people asking such questions repeatedly, should be asked to leave. Especially if they have only been a member for a month or two, or if they are a "guest" paying the cash entry fee.

I think "how do we know the guy has a background check?" is clearly a "fishing" question. They were most likely told all about membership/background check requirements at the front door when they paid the entry fee, or when they became a member.
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801

You gonna bring your daughter with you? She is so cool and asks the greatest questions !
    HAHA! I'll see if she can fit me into her schedule. You know, 3-year-olds have a lot going on these days...

Non members and I'm sure they were reporters....
    I told one of the guys that if he felt they were doing something illegal HE had a duty to report it to WAC. He just wanted to continue to argue. I told him he had a DUTY to report illegal activities. He walked away dissapointed. As M1 will tell you, I do not like bullsh*ters at the show.
    Live Free or Die!

OCDO Table

Any time slots need to be filled? I might be able to help.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Any time slots need to be filled? I might be able to help.
    We have never had time slots, M1 puts nearly all the time in himself. I usually help, but work retail and am unavailable this weekend.

we would love to see others commit for 2 or 4 hour times at the table, to share and to learn and to spread our message.....
    Live Free or Die!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast