• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heard rumors but has an OC bill been filed yet?

jecsd1

Been hearing rumors about an OC bill being filed by Rep George Lavender but haven't heard any confirmation yet. Legislative session starts in 27 days. Any news?

jecsd1

I've read almost all the articles and that one was dated 3 weeks ago. Just wondering if anything has happened since then

Darkshadow62988

Activist Member
I've read almost all the articles and that one was dated 3 weeks ago. Just wondering if anything has happened since then

Nothing can happen. Bills can be pre-filed before the legislative session, but until the session begins, nothing can happen.

Cowboy_Rick

I'm sure ,once properly filed, we will read all about in the "STAR TELEGRAM", eventhough it will be in negative context-here we refer to it as the "STARTLEGRAM"!

Last edited: