Thread: This just in from MT

This just in from MT

http://missoulian.com/news/local/art...cc4c03286.html

allowed to return to school, no expulsion!

score one for her!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Activist Member

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Awesome...

NOW FIX THAT STUPID $HIT SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!
    Last edited by dougwg; 12-15-2010 at 09:29 AM.

It's nice to see the school board looked at the totality of the circumstances and not made a decision based on policy alone.

Campaign Veteran
    Great news. I wish I could have seen the line of citizens chewing out the school board. Is there any video?

Good for the girl in Montana. maybe the school district remembered the events of the Willows California student who was expelled for parking on the street and storing his shotgun.

http://videos.wittysparks.com/id/440223285

awesome!~
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.

Centurion
    Unfortunately, she WAS SUSPENDED for several days and as a result is now failing a couple of her classes for missing work. Supposedly an instructor or two are attempting to work this out...

The school board didn't have any other choice in this matter,since they live here.
    Who would give them more hell ,the locals or the feds?
    This IS MOntana!

Last edited by lapeer20m; 02-16-2011 at 09:14 PM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.

any punishment at all is unwarranted. she has more personal integrity in her little right toe than a lot of people in charge of the school she was in. what she deserves is a public apology from them for treating her so poorly, and apparently the community agrees with me. and i am sure all the email's sent in were along the lines of things i mentioned here. if this had gotten no attention and it seemed like no cared cared the board surely would have expelled her. public opinion matters. this could have gone the other way for this young lady. and the fact it happened at all is telling.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

We don't need laws that make law abiding criminals. How about keeping the criminals behind bars instead of letting them out?!

Glad to see she will not be charged with anything!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)