• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This just in from MT

JoeSparky

Centurion
Unfortunately, she WAS SUSPENDED for several days and as a result is now failing a couple of her classes for missing work. Supposedly an instructor or two are attempting to work this out...

Aubb

The school board didn't have any other choice in this matter,since they live here.
Who would give them more hell ,the locals or the feds?
This IS MOntana!

NHCGRPR45

any punishment at all is unwarranted. she has more personal integrity in her little right toe than a lot of people in charge of the school she was in. what she deserves is a public apology from them for treating her so poorly, and apparently the community agrees with me. and i am sure all the email's sent in were along the lines of things i mentioned here. if this had gotten no attention and it seemed like no cared cared the board surely would have expelled her. public opinion matters. this could have gone the other way for this young lady. and the fact it happened at all is telling.

protias

We don't need laws that make law abiding criminals. How about keeping the criminals behind bars instead of letting them out?!

Glad to see she will not be charged with anything!