Thread: Christmas dinner of 2010

Boise, Idaho, United States

Christmas dinner of 2010

Thanks to all that came to our dinner, it was goog, lots of food, and friendship, we met new people, it was a very pleasant night, I posted some pictures of the dinner on Facebook, becouse I do not know how to do it here in O.C. d.O. find my name David Diaz on F.B. and you will find the pictures, I have received very interesting commentaries from my friends in El Salvador, they can not "grasp" the idea of going to a restaurant or any place showing your gun, I have explained to them about it, only a friend from San Francisco, Cal, said that he will be affraid to go to a place and see an O.Cier., I told him it is becouse he lives in "P.R.O.K." ( Peoples Republic of Kalifornia ), any way we hope to have a very exellent new year, and please keep O. Carrying. Your friend Israel, MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD !!!!!, THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD BE UPON YOU,

Nampa, Idaho, USA
    Great Pics David! Had a really great time! My wife, daughter and grandkids did also! Be safe in Cali when you go there and remember unloaded carry is all they allow.