• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lynhaven Mall

Mike Frye

In the past I was told that OC in Lynhaven Mall was prohibited but recently I saw someone shopping at a store with his Ruger on his side. Ruled out LE as they dont carry Rugers. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated I shop there alot.

curtiswr

Most malls are prohibited and posted somewhere. Maybe the guy was either ignoring it, or did not know, and no one noticed or thought enough of it to ask security to tell him to leave.

t33j

I was OCing in the parking lot today and never gave it a thought. The fact that I might be on mall property simply never crossed my mind.

Carrying at one of these (posted) locations isn't a firearms offense.

Last edited: