• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hell Hath No Fury

SFCRetired

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40685243/ns/us_news-weird_news

And we gunowners think we're bad?

Any Southern boy could have told him not to mess with any woman, and especially not a grandma, with a cast iron skillet in her hand!! :banana:

According to the story, he talked his way into this 71 year old woman's home and then attacked her. She laid into him with her skillet and put him down and out. When the cops got there, he was unconscious in a pool of his own vomit.

I guess that next we will be hearing for a call to ban cast iron skillets!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I wonder if she hit him with a high-capacity 12" skillet, or a compact 6"?

Looks like she used an effective caliber in any event.

Glock and XD owners should note that she didn't hit him with tupperware. Nope, all-metal.

:)

JBURGII

Glock and XD owners should note that she didn't hit him with tupperware. Nope, all-metal.

Okay, that is funny right there, I don't care who ya are!

CharleyMarbles

O MY GOD ! ! ! !

That has to be the funnist thing I have read in a very long time :) Thanx for causing me to wake the entire house with laughter I guess I get to spend the rest of the night on the couch but I think it may be worth it :)