Thread: Milwaukee Police Department facebook page

Milwaukee Police Department facebook page

Earlier today they posted about how they are looking for a 17 year old criminal. I had made a lengthy post on why law abiding citzens should be allowed to carry, asked how this criminal got his gun since he is underage, etc, etc. I went back to see if anyone else had made a comment. Well lo and behold, they deleted my post! I'll be making the same post later tonight and take a screen shot of it this time (as long as they don't delete their thread first).

Please like them: http://www.facebook.com/milwaukeepol...ilwaukeepolice
    Last edited by protias; 12-16-2010 at 10:47 PM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    on their facebook page do they show OC'ers proned out?

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    on their facebook page do they show OC'ers proned out?
    They do not.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Maybe you got on the Milwaukee Police Firearm Debarment page. A guy named Flynn is in charge.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/debarment
    Last edited by Flipper; 12-16-2010 at 12:43 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I typed too quickly for the thread title. I reported it and hopefully it will be fixed shortly.