• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Problems with accessing OC Forum?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Is it me and my network or does it seem access has been off again and on again?

The latest vBulletin upgrade to 4.10 Patch 2 has caused some issues that have had us up and down all day. I am continuing to work on it so the outages might continue into tonight.

Thanks for being patient with me.

John

Northerner

The latest vBulletin upgrade to 4.10 Patch 2 has caused some issues that have had us up and down all day. I am continuing to work on it so the outages might continue into tonight.

Thanks for being patient with me.

John

Thanks for the heads up John. It seemed to drop out on me at work today and I thought they were on to me...LOL. Anyway, keep up the great work.

Last edited:
B

bgreene89

OC forum

It had me stressed out i thought something was wrong with my browser, I knew I wanted to get up here and chit chat tonight.

Blake