• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many business owners make signs like this....

CenTex

VERY nice sign! I'm impressed by your host.

(Hope you folks send a lot of business his way.)

BTW, Thomas, if your avatar is a picture of you, I think you look a lot like CondtionThree. I know him personally. You guys could be brothers.

To the OP. Great sign. Maybe that is one answer to stopping police encounters in businesses.

Last edited:

Rich Keagy

Someone should buy that sign from Tony's, and use it to advertise the next event at another restaurant.
The date of the event and a small blurb at the bottom are the only things that would need to be touched up.
That sign took a lot of work.

Last edited:

hgreen

Someone should buy that sign from Tony's, and use it to advertise the next event at another restaurant.
The date of the event and a small blurb at the bottom are the only things that would need to be touched up.
That sign took a lot of work.

They gave us the sign and digital art work already.

DEFENSOR

Brady Campaign HaHaHa.

Who would go protest a group that they KNOW are all armed?

Good Job CA keep up the good work!

All of us being armed is the reason that they do protest us. I guess they are able to temporarily overcome
their paralizing fear of guns to stand out in the cold. Meanwhile we go inside and fellowship with our likeminded
friends.

Kloutier

Another victory if you want to think about it is you had 20+ people in support and they could only get 4 people? Also what is the policy of the other store the protester stood in front of?

Iopencarry

On Nov 27th, we held our 1st annual Toys of Tots/Red Cross Blood Drive in Pleasant Hill.
We had over 65 supporters. Collected 8 full bags of toys, and donated 33 pints of blood.
We had 11 Brady members stand out all day in the rain.

Kloutier

I just think it was funny they where so focused on The ideal of guns and did not even think about the good they where trying to do. If brady held a rally or what ever they want to call there little group of Constitution terrorists I would still have rolled up my sleeve to help the people. Do not punish the people who need blood.