Thread: SURPRISE!! Gun used by Seattle suspect was (gasp!) stolen

SURPRISE!! Gun used by Seattle suspect was (gasp!) stolen

The on-line Seattle Post-Intelligencer is reporting today that the .22-caliber Ruger semiautomatic pistol taken from a homeless man shot by Seattle police Dec. 7 had been reported stolen to the King County Sheriff’s Office.

No surprises here, since this column first wrote about the incident last week...

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...eported-stolen

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/2g3ppo8

nice article...

thanks Dave...

p.s.

Did we ever find out about the 2nd firearm (revolver) that Clemons was carrying that day? (or is that like asking who stole the SPD Chiefs firearm?)
    Live Free or Die!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    thanks Dave...

p.s.

Did we ever find out about the 2nd firearm (revolver) that Clemons was carrying that day? (or is that like asking who stole the SPD Chiefs firearm?)
    You mean our countries "drug" Czar.....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    You mean our countries "drug" Czar.....
    They had to find him a job where he didn't have to carry a gun since he proved he couldn't keep track of his.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    They had to find him a job where he didn't have to carry a gun since he proved he couldn't keep track of his.
    Gosh, that is a relief. Although....are you sure he doesn't get to have one anyway? You know politicians and their ability to ensure those they like get to do things that regular people don't...

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyeross View Post
    Gosh, that is a relief. Although....are you sure he doesn't get to have one anyway? You know politicians and their ability to ensure those they like get to do things that regular people don't...
    This may be true but he's probably so busy "brown-nosing" the President (take from that what you will), and the Secret Service won't let him have one in the White House, he probably just leaves whatever he now has in his car. In Washington DC, he's probably had several by now.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    This may be true but he's probably so busy "brown-nosing" the President (take from that what you will), and the Secret Service won't let him have one in the White House, he probably just leaves whatever he now has in his car. In Washington DC, he's probably had several by now.
    Everytime I saw Gil, yes it was quite a number of times, and he was not in his official uniform, again it was quite a number of times, he did not have a firearm but his entourage sure the heck did.

OT: who in the heck put a captcha on the site in order to post?
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40