• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat. 12/18 - River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat. 12/18 - River City Diner Parham Rd & I-95

We're not going to be snowbound forever. Come on out and share your tales of driving in the snow, or at least driving along side those who could not drive in the snow.

9:30 AM at River City Diner, Parham Road at I-95. No map, no directions today. It's a chance to practice your land navigation skills in the great frozen vastness.

stay safe.

sidestreet

Planning on being there with something to discuss...,

with who knows how many others in tow. You know how it works with me, I say "possible" two and end up with four or more. "Confirm" two, and I'm lucky to make it there by myself!!!

Headin' for the beddin', G'night all!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Sorry I couldn't stay later. As usual I had yardwork to do. lol

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!

Yep!
As much as I hate being here especially on weekends, I do enjoy the company on Saturdays.

Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the wild bunch too!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Guess there won't be a breakfast next Sat - anticipating withdrawal symptoms already. :D

Everybody have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !