Thread: NEW WEBSITE -City List

NEW WEBSITE -City List

AS POSTED ON THE MISSOURI BOARD

as many of you know my kc map and list, I have been creating a system for us all to keep a list updated, I am working on going all states where legal but a city can ban it. I have got Missouri and Kansas up, check it out its in the BETA stage, so feed back is welcomed.

you can give a city a thumbs up or down and leave comments, you must be a registered user to vote
    Last edited by ComSec; 12-18-2010 at 10:16 AM.

KansasScout
    I signed up. I support what your doing but see some duplication of effort with your site and this one. What are you trying to do that this site does not already do?

its not a forum its a database of cities, so if your traveling to a new city and want to see if others are OCing and what people have to say about the local Ords and cops.

Its just a large list of cities that the OC community as a whole can update and keep current. if I wanted a forum I would have just created a forum.

I might not be doing something right. I have registered, but I still can't see any of the comments, other than the few on the right side that say "Latest Comments." I cannot view any of the comments already made about any of the cities. How do you view the comments?

if there is a comment on a city it should be there, its still a new site so not many are commented on