• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW WEBSITE -City List

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
AS POSTED ON THE MISSOURI BOARD

as many of you know my kc map and list, I have been creating a system for us all to keep a list updated, I am working on going all states where legal but a city can ban it. I have got Missouri and Kansas up, check it out its in the BETA stage, so feed back is welcomed.

you can give a city a thumbs up or down and leave comments, you must be a registered user to vote

Last edited:
K

KansasScout

I signed up. I support what your doing but see some duplication of effort with your site and this one. What are you trying to do that this site does not already do?

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
its not a forum its a database of cities, so if your traveling to a new city and want to see if others are OCing and what people have to say about the local Ords and cops.

Its just a large list of cities that the OC community as a whole can update and keep current. if I wanted a forum I would have just created a forum.

C-dub

I might not be doing something right. I have registered, but I still can't see any of the comments, other than the few on the right side that say "Latest Comments." I cannot view any of the comments already made about any of the cities. How do you view the comments?