• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ProShooter Interview re: Skidmark

sultan62

Thanks for the update!

I look forward to the full documentary, make sure to let us know when it's available!

Of course, we fully realize it won't be available for quite some time, until after all the business is fully wrapped up, but I imagine a LOT of us would like to get a copy when it's published.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I imagine a LOT of us would like to get a copy when it's published.

Why not sell copies for $10? Make even MORE money while educating the public. Even _I_ can afford $10. I have dumped way more than that into supporting OC causes, and I am dead broke.

I want to have sex with that idea.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thanks for the update!

I look forward to the full documentary, make sure to let us know when it's available!

Of course, we fully realize it won't be available for quite some time, until after all the business is fully wrapped up, but I imagine a LOT of us would like to get a copy when it's published.

Why not sell copies for $10? Make even MORE money while educating the public. Even _I_ can afford $10. I have dumped way more than that into supporting OC causes, and I am dead broke.

Peter's site and all that he does is a designated "non-profit."

It wasn't designed that way, but it is the way it worked out. :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
This will be available for free in some form. It's entirely too long to put up in it's HD format but I will put it up in SD.

DVD's will be available. VCDL and others will get one at no charge. They will be available for for sale for enough to cover some of the expense making them.

Profit is a fantasy word on this. I've already spent a couple thousand in gas, research, equipment, meals, etc and I'm not half finished....so yeah...It's non Profit but not tax deductible charity:lol:

I'm doing this for a few reasons. First, Skidmark is a friend... second, it is a serious gun issue and an equally serious violation of our Constitutional rights.
Last it's a Hell of a good story and even though I am not MSM, Old Va is a news site.

A sub note is that this concerns Old Virginia's legislative agenda. We try to stay out of gun issues unless they directly conflict with our stated policy. P4P is a good example. VCDL is the lead gun lobby and we just offer support (unless we feel it conflicts)

The Constitutional ramifications for Rural Virginia does qualify this to be presented to the General Assembly by Old Va.

Last....it just makes me mad and I feel it's necessary to take a stand.

I did contribute to the fund. I was the first contributor with another member right on my heels.
I have not posted a lot about this case because much of it needs to stay private until after the Criminal case is settled.

I have used the word I, a lot in this post. In addition to I, this has been a team effort. Grapeshot, River Rat, Pro Shooter, Sidestreet and many others have helped me with this....and the outpouring of support for Skidmark from not only the U.S. but the entire world...is humbling!

Last edited: