• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB 962 California Ammunition Restrictions Feb 01 2011

Iopencarry

For those that might doubt Mr Brady, before I replied to his post, I looked on their website, and emailed him there.
He IS one of the lawyers working on this case.

I would like to thank him for his time, and for clearing up this accidental mis information.

Last edited:

AyatollahGondola

The one thing I will point out is that the Honorable Judge Hamilton gave us an expedited hearing date prior to the law taking effect, which shows he is taking the case seriously and understands that the case needs to be resolved prior to February 1, 2011 for the sake of fairness to all involved. This is especially relevant in light of the fact that His Honor's schedule was being set out to December of 2011 for such hearings. Merry Christmas!

Are you required to pay such homage to the court when you're off the premises? :)

MKEgal

From reading the excerpt posted by the OP, it looks like ammo can only be bought from a store. That stinks.

Here I was going to offer to receive & re-ship people's orders for them... er, um, accept gifts from friends in CA & then do what I choose with my property, without interference from the State.

Shipping costs +$10 or something like that. Oh well, so much for free enterprise.

gravedigger

and to think that people still ask me why I am moving OUT of COIMMIEfornia! Kentucky is looking better every damned day! I'll be there in March 2011, buying ammo like a FREE man in a FREE state!

Last edited: