• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many Sheepels will be relying on LEO to keep them safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amzbrady

It has been said that Open Carry deters crime. Little by little it makes it more important to carry whether it be open or concealed. I truley wonder how Obama will keep our borders safe, and how LEO will keep private citizens safe?

Something else I found very interesting was when I clicked on the link at the bottom marked "Gun Trade". I love some of the comments also.

Something else that keeps playing over and over in my mind was when Mexican President Calderon told Obama that he must fix our country to solve the drug and gun problem in Mexico.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40720477/ns/world_news-americas

.45ACPaddy

Really? Fix our country to solve THEIR problems?

Screw them, that wasteland can disappear from the face of the earth for all I care. They have problems, and they can fix the problems themselves. Oh, but no, they just have to shift the responsibility elsewhere.

And people wonder why there are those who are so much against illegal immigration.

amlevin

We need a President with balls enough to tell Mexico to "eff off". Even Hillary has more "nads" than Obama (after all she's carried Bill's around for years).

Maybe we should do like we have in other parts of the world and just FILL Mexico with weapons. Support the rebels that want to overturn the aristocratic society that is keeping Mexico in the "third world". With less poverty in Mexico that is a direct result of their ruling class policies maybe there would be more that want to stay home. After all, most just send their money "home" from their jobs here.

USMC1911

A tad OT but did anyone else notice that our Gov. wants to save us tax payers some 4 MILLION dollars. How you ask? By sending all non violent, illegal alien offenders that are now in our prison system back to their own countries! That's how!
I say, "Git -R- Done" !

amlevin

A tad OT but did anyone else notice that our Gov. wants to save us tax payers some 4 MILLION dollars. How you ask? By sending all non violent, illegal alien offenders that are now in our prison system back to their own countries! That's how!
I say, "Git -R- Done" !

Paying their plane fare would be cheaper than keeping them in prison for a week, even if sent home first class. Heck, charter a plane and just "drop them off" as you pass over their country, literally.

JackOR

Really? Fix our country to solve THEIR problems?

Screw them, that wasteland can disappear from the face of the earth for all I care. They have problems, and they can fix the problems themselves. Oh, but no, they just have to shift the responsibility elsewhere.

And people wonder why there are those who are so much against illegal immigration.

All the illegals should go back...then it can disappear from the face of the earth ;)

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
I say, "Git -R- Done" !

Only problem with this is they will be back in a week and out of prison until caught again.

joeroket

Only problem with this is they will be back in a week and out of prison until caught again.

Very true Dave. We know from past, hell just the recent past with the guy in Seattle, that they will ignore borders and laws. We could probably keep them out for 2-3 weeks if we drop them at the end of the Yucatan Peninsula.

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

Very true Dave. We know from past, hell just the recent past with the guy in Seattle, that they will ignore borders and laws. We could probably keep them out for 2-3 weeks if we drop them at the end of the Yucatan Peninsula.

That would depend upon from how high up when you "drop" them maybe 6 feet with a 5 foot rope

amzbrady

I just get tired of having to carry extra insurance in case one of the unlicensed, uninsured illgals hit my car.

I was surprised at how many mexicans here in the tri cities, have wads of cash in their pockets. It makes me wonder every time I work the register and see this. What makes me wonder even more is, We went to DSHS when we moved out here on UI, and tried to get my daughter some insurance until I got working. They said I made to much. I felt so out of place because we were the only caucasions in the building. 95% was hispanic.

amlevin

I just get tired of having to carry extra insurance in case one of the unlicensed, uninsured illgals hit my car.

I was surprised at how many mexicans here in the tri cities, have wads of cash in their pockets. It makes me wonder every time I work the register and see this. What makes me wonder even more is, We went to DSHS when we moved out here on UI, and tried to get my daughter some insurance until I got working. They said I made to much. I felt so out of place because we were the only caucasions in the building. 95% was hispanic.

You were probably even more out of place if you consider how many of those Hispanic's were women and pregnant.

Many of them are getting ready to, or have already gone to Mexico for Christmas. Maybe some extra "Border Enforcement" in place when they make their return trip could reduce the number that come back.

On Auto "Uninsured Motorist" coverage, can't blame it all on the Mexicans for having to carry that. We've got more than our share of "citizens" that don't think insurance is necessary (or can't get it due to their driving record).

Last edited:

skiingislife725

All this talk reminds me of a story in one of Judge Napolitano's books. This gang member/illegal immigrant would turn himself into ICE every time he wanted to go home for the holidays. Gets a free plane ride back on our dime...and then just comes back after the holidays! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.