• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madison, Walmart, TOO FUNNY!

GlockRDH

My 5yo son wanted to go to (as he calls it) Ghetto Walmart on Hwy30 in Madison...SO we went there...quite crowded. We both went into the bath room. Upon coming out I was causually engaged in a conversation by a 40something woman..
her: Sir, are you a police officer?
Me: No, ma'am
her: are you a fireman?(shes got a wierd grin)
me: Nope. not that
her: are you a security guard or something?
me: ahh, Nope.
her: Well, I see youre carrying a gun. Then what are you?
Me: Im a dental hygienist.
her: Really? (the most dumb-founded look ive EVER SEEN)
me: Yep...In WI anyone can carry a firearm as long as you meet certain criteria to do so'
her: Serious? I didnt know that!

and thats the conversation. Wish i could've had video and audio of that!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Hahahahahahahaa!!

"You see that .40 on my belt? Well, hold still so I can scrape that plaque, or else!"

Too good!!

GlockRDH

I LIKE that one Citizen! Actually the dentist ive been temporarily working with is also into guns...he has rifles but is looking into getting a handgun...we got talking about guns the 1st day i was there 3 weeks ago. After work he was all excited for me to bring the g27 in to show him...

jpm84092

My 5yo son wanted to go to (as he calls it) Ghetto Walmart on Hwy30 in Madison...SO we went there...quite crowded. We both went into the bath room. Upon coming out I was causually engaged in a conversation by a 40something woman..
me: Yep...In WI anyone can carry a firearm as long as you meet certain criteria to do so'

+ 1

johnny amish

Nice!!

LR Yote 312

No one is really used to seeing ANYONE (saddly) with a side arm..unless youre LEO or such...gotta get 'em edumacated.

Even other gun forums decry the practice of OC and think anyone who does has a screw loose. :banghead:

Thats cause so many have gotten so used to the idea of Concealed Carry and think its THE ONLY way to carry.

LR Yote

protias

Even other gun forums decry the practice of OC and think anyone who does has a screw loose. :banghead:

And far how has "the promise" of conceal carry gotten us? No where! OC is the reason we will be getting Constitutional Carry this coming year!