Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MSNBC news crew chief surprised that real people open carry

MSNBC news crew chief surprised that real people open carry

Last night on MSNBC's " Lockup, Maricopa County, Ain't no hotel".......

The film crew apparently shot some random footage of them getting lunch at a sandwich shop just down the road from Sheriff Joe's place. One of the crew was disturbed to see the young lady behind the counter OC'ing a Glock. He asked her

" Why are you carrying a gun?"

Her "This is a right to carry state. You never know when some crazy is lurking around the corner." ( Good for her.)

He was later recorded saying that he found this behavior Disconcerting that his sandwich artist was packing, and that it takes some getting used to "Cultural differences, this is a place where people actually go around with guns."

I guess the obvious question is why is this considered a cultural difference? Have the masses been so brainwashed into surrendering their constitutional rights that AMERICAN CULTURE is now considered foreign to some? I don't want this to turn into a big argument, I'm just really trying to understand.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid.../6cdzn8v?from=

My kind of girl
    Last edited by NRAMARINE; 12-19-2010 at 11:16 AM.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NRAMARINE View Post
    I guess the obvious question is why is this considered a cultural difference? Have the masses been so brainwashed into surrendering their constitutional rights that AMERICAN CULTURE is now considered foreign to some?
    http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid.../6cdzn8v?from=

No, the bed wetters who constitute the majority of journalism students are programmed to hate the tool, and view those who carry them without a uniform as oddities of a society they're self ostracised from.

Lets not forget the communist drive to take over the Journalism and the educational system. Goal # 20 and 17 respectively.

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

MSNBC is a very liberal network anyway ( I only watch lockup) I'm really kind of surprised that they aired it without totally twisting what she said.

Also it looks like they have accomplished15, 16, 19, 21,24,25, 26(just this week with the repeal of don't ask, don't tell) 28,29,30, 32, 36,40, 42.
    Last edited by NRAMARINE; 12-19-2010 at 12:50 PM.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

Regular Member PistolPackingPagan's Avatar

I gotta know how she keeps those running pants up with that gun.

I have enough problems with my pants with a belt, but to wear a pair of running pants with a gun. She must have that string cinched up really tight on those.

McX
    i like a safe sandwich, and a safe place to eat. cultural differences? nah, difference between those who know, and those who dont.

I guess the obvious question is why is this considered a cultural difference?
    Some of are cultured, and choose to OC as a means of protecting life, limb, and property in defense of our way of life.

Have the masses been so brainwashed into surrendering their constitutional rights that AMERICAN CULTURE is now considered foreign to some?
    And some of us aren't so cultured, having either forgotten how and why the freedoms we enjoy came about, the fact that in large part because we law-abiding citizens added 90 million legal firearms to the equation over the last 35 years, violent crime in the U.S. has dropped 43%.

I don't want this to turn into a big argument, I'm just really trying to understand.
    Put simply, it's called ignorance, created in large part by well-intentioned, but ignorant teachers and administrators in our public school system and the even more liberal colleges and universities, and by way of silence on the issue, by most kid's parents refusal to teach their children the other, less "politically correct," but certainly no less important, side of American history.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingPagan View Post
    I have enough problems with my pants with a belt, but to wear a pair of running pants with a gun. She must have that string cinched up really tight on those.
    Pagan, she's probably got a butt to hang those things off of. Most middle aged guys, their butt has slid down into their thighs.

(no offense intended. I obviously don't know your age or build, but I thought the same thing for a minute, then came up with this.)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingPagan View Post
    Heheh, me too. Well it isn't going to help with running pants, but look up Perry suspenders on amazon.com -- these work very well for those of us who carry a lot of weights on our belt. The suspenders hook to the belt itself.

Quote Originally Posted by dcmdon View Post
    Most middle aged guys, their butt has slid down into their thighs.
    Actually, by the time we're middle-aged, we've either had it chewed off, or whacked so hard it swung around and became our belly.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

She's cute and carries for her protection. I think I'm in love!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    She's cute and carries for her protection. I think I'm in love!
    I saw her first!!

I saw her first!!
    But I have a higher post count!

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    But I have a higher post count!
    Works better for me then, while you're bloggin away I'll be takin care of her!

Works better for me then, while you're bloggin away I'll be takin care of her!

Campaign Veteran
    Nice find. I'm not a fan of the term "Wild West," but I tend to make exceptions for a lot of things for pretty women...

From the original link:

"We're sorry, this video cannot be played at this time."

I've gotten similar errors multiple times. Anyone have a better archive of the video?

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    From the original link:

"We're sorry, this video cannot be played at this time."

I've gotten similar errors multiple times. Anyone have a better archive of the video?
    I just clicked it and it was fine, try again. Maybe it's on your end.
    Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

That girl is hot ! God bless her
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Hot chick

That looks like a great place to buy a sandwich. :-)

MSNBC is a very liberal network anyway ( I only watch lockup) I'm really kind of surprised that they aired it without totally twisting what she said.

Actually, MSNBC is not any more "liberal" than Fox or CNN. What they are is ****** for whatever their owners/masters tell them to shell out.

When MSNBC started out in 1996, they had Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson. MSNBC started out initially with Fox in their sights, with aspirations to become the top Conservative news outlet. They currently have Mika Brzezinski (Zbigniew's daughter), one of the biggest NWO mouthpieces in cable TV. When MSNBC realized that there was a LOT more advertizing money to be had from catering to a liberal demographic, they switched horses faster than Wild Bill Hickok in a Wild West Stampede. It's ALL about the Benjamins.

Journalism has NOTHING to do with truthful reportage, honest infomation gathering, or informing the public to the hitorical TRUTH of any given situation. It's all about advertizing dollars and the careful, directed manipulation of public opinion.

The slavemasters at the top of MSNBC will put out whatever "slant" they see fit, to propel the American Public into a future of "austerity", until their ultiate plan of worldwide Feifdom is accomplished.

Nothing that appears on a scripted show on MSNBC (or CNN or Fox) is real. Occasionally, on a live show, a guest will slip up and reveal some small tidbit of truth, but those gems are quickly flushed down the journalistic memory hole...

But calling MSNBC "liberal" is like calling a prostitute "friendly".
    NOBODY on MSNBC actually believes the lies they are spewing. They are just doing whatever they are told to do by their slavemaster...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 12-28-2010 at 01:50 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Actually, MSNBC is not any more "liberal" than Fox or CNN. What they are is ****** for whatever their owners/masters tell them to shell out.

When MSNBC started out in 1996, they had Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson. MSNBC started out initially with Fox in their sights, with aspirations to become the top Conservative news outlet. They currently have Mika Brzezinski (Zbigniew's daughter), one of the biggest NWO mouthpieces in cable TV. When MSNBC realized that there was a LOT more advertizing money to be had from catering to a liberal demographic, they switched horses faster than Wild Bill Hickok in a Wild West Stampede. It's ALL about the Benjamins.

Journalism has NOTHING to do with truthful reportage, honest infomation gathering, or informing the public to the hitorical TRUTH of any given situation. It's all about advertizing dollars and the careful, directed manipulation of public opinion.

The slavemasters at the top of MSNBC will put out whatever "slant" they see fit, to propel the American Public into a future of "austerity", until their ultiate plan of worldwide Feifdom is accomplished.

Nothing that appears on a scripted show on MSNBC (or CNN or Fox) is real. Occasionally, on a live show, a guest will slip up and reveal some small tidbit of truth, but those gems are quickly flushed down the journalistic memory hole...

But calling MSNBC "liberal" is like calling a prostitute "friendly".
    NOBODY on MSNBC actually believes the lies they are spewing. They are just doing whatever they are told to do by their slavemaster...
    While I agree with most of this, allow me to point out a few HUGEissues. Rachell Maddow, ......"nuff said.

Fox news, liberal? Not so much, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck etc. While we agree on principal that journalism has lost it's way, you can't argue a particular viewpoint, or scew and twist things to your liking (Rachel Maddow) with such enthusiasm without at least leaning in that direction anyway.

While I agree with most of this, allow me to point out a few HUGEissues. Rachell Maddow, ......"nuff said.

Fox news, liberal? Not so much, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck etc. While we agree on principal that journalism has lost it's way, you can't argue a particular viewpoint, or scew and twist things to your liking (Rachel Maddow) with such enthusiasm without at least leaning in that direction anyway.
    The main problem with your analogy is that Hannity, Beck, Huckberry, et. al. do not claim to be news/journalism.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Banned
    Did you mean "Huckabee"? Using people's names to create derogatory terms is more what I expect from the emotional antis, not from rational advocates of Liberty.

Thanks for considering my opinion on this.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Did you mean "Huckabee"? Using people's names to create derogatory terms is more what I expect from the emotional antis, not from rational advocates of Liberty.

Thanks for considering my opinion on this.
    You are correct in the name, not in your assumption. For some reason I did not correctly remember his name. I should have looked it up.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Way cool

She's young, cute, and carrying. 3/3 ain't bad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast