• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC news crew chief surprised that real people open carry

NRAMARINE

Last night on MSNBC's " Lockup, Maricopa County, Ain't no hotel".......

The film crew apparently shot some random footage of them getting lunch at a sandwich shop just down the road from Sheriff Joe's place. One of the crew was disturbed to see the young lady behind the counter OC'ing a Glock. He asked her

" Why are you carrying a gun?"

Her "This is a right to carry state. You never know when some crazy is lurking around the corner." ( Good for her.)

He was later recorded saying that he found this behavior Disconcerting that his sandwich artist was packing, and that it takes some getting used to "Cultural differences, this is a place where people actually go around with guns."

I guess the obvious question is why is this considered a cultural difference? Have the masses been so brainwashed into surrendering their constitutional rights that AMERICAN CULTURE is now considered foreign to some? I don't want this to turn into a big argument, I'm just really trying to understand.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/lockup-raw-ain-t-no-hotel/6cdzn8v?from=

My kind of girl ;)

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I guess the obvious question is why is this considered a cultural difference? Have the masses been so brainwashed into surrendering their constitutional rights that AMERICAN CULTURE is now considered foreign to some?
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/lockup-raw-ain-t-no-hotel/6cdzn8v?from=

No, the bed wetters who constitute the majority of journalism students are programmed to hate the tool, and view those who carry them without a uniform as oddities of a society they're self ostracised from.

Lets not forget the communist drive to take over the Journalism and the educational system. Goal # 20 and 17 respectively.

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

NRAMARINE

MSNBC is a very liberal network anyway ( I only watch lockup) I'm really kind of surprised that they aired it without totally twisting what she said.

Also it looks like they have accomplished15, 16, 19, 21,24,25, 26(just this week with the repeal of don't ask, don't tell) 28,29,30, 32, 36,40, 42.

Last edited:
M

McX

i like a safe sandwich, and a safe place to eat. cultural differences? nah, difference between those who know, and those who dont.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I guess the obvious question is why is this considered a cultural difference?

Some of are cultured, and choose to OC as a means of protecting life, limb, and property in defense of our way of life.

Have the masses been so brainwashed into surrendering their constitutional rights that AMERICAN CULTURE is now considered foreign to some?

And some of us aren't so cultured, having either forgotten how and why the freedoms we enjoy came about, the fact that in large part because we law-abiding citizens added 90 million legal firearms to the equation over the last 35 years, violent crime in the U.S. has dropped 43%.

I don't want this to turn into a big argument, I'm just really trying to understand.

Put simply, it's called ignorance, created in large part by well-intentioned, but ignorant teachers and administrators in our public school system and the even more liberal colleges and universities, and by way of silence on the issue, by most kid's parents refusal to teach their children the other, less "politically correct," but certainly no less important, side of American history.

dcmdon

I have enough problems with my pants with a belt, but to wear a pair of running pants with a gun. She must have that string cinched up really tight on those.

Pagan, she's probably got a butt to hang those things off of. Most middle aged guys, their butt has slid down into their thighs.

(no offense intended. I obviously don't know your age or build, but I thought the same thing for a minute, then came up with this.)

crisisweasel

I have enough problems with my pants with a belt, but to wear a pair of running pants with a gun. She must have that string cinched up really tight on those.

Heheh, me too. Well it isn't going to help with running pants, but look up Perry suspenders on amazon.com -- these work very well for those of us who carry a lot of weights on our belt. The suspenders hook to the belt itself.

protias

Works better for me then, while you're bloggin away I'll be takin care of her! ;)
2902748386_772197259b.jpg

KBCraig

From the original link:

"We're sorry, this video cannot be played at this time."

I've gotten similar errors multiple times. Anyone have a better archive of the video?

NRAMARINE

From the original link:

"We're sorry, this video cannot be played at this time."

I've gotten similar errors multiple times. Anyone have a better archive of the video?

I just clicked it and it was fine, try again. Maybe it's on your end.
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

Dreamer

MSNBC is a very liberal network anyway ( I only watch lockup) I'm really kind of surprised that they aired it without totally twisting what she said.

Actually, MSNBC is not any more "liberal" than Fox or CNN. What they are is whores for whatever their owners/masters tell them to shell out.

When MSNBC started out in 1996, they had Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and Tucker Carlson. MSNBC started out initially with Fox in their sights, with aspirations to become the top Conservative news outlet. They currently have Mika Brzezinski (Zbigniew's daughter), one of the biggest NWO mouthpieces in cable TV. When MSNBC realized that there was a LOT more advertizing money to be had from catering to a liberal demographic, they switched horses faster than Wild Bill Hickok in a Wild West Stampede. It's ALL about the Benjamins.

Journalism has NOTHING to do with truthful reportage, honest infomation gathering, or informing the public to the hitorical TRUTH of any given situation. It's all about advertizing dollars and the careful, directed manipulation of public opinion.

The slavemasters at the top of MSNBC will put out whatever "slant" they see fit, to propel the American Public into a future of "austerity", until their ultiate plan of worldwide Feifdom is accomplished.

Nothing that appears on a scripted show on MSNBC (or CNN or Fox) is real. Occasionally, on a live show, a guest will slip up and reveal some small tidbit of truth, but those gems are quickly flushed down the journalistic memory hole...

But calling MSNBC "liberal" is like calling a prostitute "friendly".
NOBODY on MSNBC actually believes the lies they are spewing. They are just doing whatever they are told to do by their slavemaster...

Last edited: