Thread: ATF To Require Multie Sales Report

ATF To Require Multie Sales Report

I realize this is a handgun forum but many of us use or have a rifle stashed in the house for home defense....and we all have a common enemy so to speak, the ATF. From the NSSF (National Shooting Sports Foundation) website.
    ATF wants FFL's to report multiple gun purchases.

http://www.nssfblog.com/atf-to-requi...for-long-guns/

Specifically, the ATF requirement calls for firearms retailers to report multiple sales, or other dispositions, of two or more .22 caliber or larger semi-automatic rifles that are capable of accepting a detachable magazine and are purchased by the same individual within five consecutive business days.
    Keep this in mind if your planning on buying an AR15 or even a 10/22

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

God how I despise the ATF. This will stop no one from committing crime. All it does is open the door for even more restrictions on the law abiding.

In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

That's why in WI you should buy your guns used. When the Chinese come to your neighbors door with the ATF paperwork for the guns in their house you'll be glad you did.

Only one rifle/long gun? Man, I wish I had one. You see, I lost everything in a ice fishing accident today.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Gotta HATE ice fishing accidents...its just 'gone' !

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    Gotta HATE ice fishing accidents...its just 'gone' !
    That's how I lost my Sherman Tank.

Notice they are doing this by "agency rule," the same thing the DNR does on the state level to expand its gun control reach. Two ineffective agencies with bloated budgets that badly need to be either need to be reigned or downsized drastically.

http://rehberg.house.gov/index.cfm?s...26&itemid=1580
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Notice they are doing this by "agency rule," the same thing the DNR does on the state level to expand its gun control reach. Two ineffective agencies with bloated budgets that badly need to be either need to be reigned or downsized drastically.

http://rehberg.house.gov/index.cfm?s...26&itemid=1580
    That is how Obama (and W to a lesser extant) works, the Executive Branch has the ability to use any of the federal agencies under its auspices to rule by decree.

Yeah,but ya see who is doing the majority of the pushing ?

Bloomberg and his pet...MAIG.

Truth is they are omitting the word Illegal in Mayors Against Illegal Guns and
    forgot to tell everyone and the reality is its Mayors Against Guns...all guns.

What they are creating is a Government sponsored shopping list.
    They know who has what and where to get it by creating this registration list.

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

McX
    kinda a stupid idea from the fed. criminals, and terrorists dont buy their guns at gun shops, plus all one has to do to defeat this is to space gun purchases out, or buy from class 3 dealers. rocket scientists strike again!

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    kinda a stupid idea from the fed. criminals, and terrorists dont buy their guns at gun shops, plus all one has to do to defeat this is to space gun purchases out, or buy from class 3 dealers. rocket scientists strike again!
    I know of only one store in SE WI that is FFL3, Shooter's Shop in West Allis. I do not know if there are any residents in the area that has a FFL3 or not.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

The # of Firearms transfered is already reported in section D#30a on ATF 4473. make, mod, ser#, cal. The nics operator will ask for type and number of guns transfered. So why doesn't the ATF just ask the FBI ?
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

McX
    homeland secuirty wants me to report anyone who gets an oil change, cause terrorists use foreign oil.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    homeland secuirty wants me to report anyone who gets an oil change, cause terrorists use foreign oil.
    My car is foreign, the oil is synthetic.