• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

December 25. 0000AD

Captain Nemo

In celebration of the title of this thread I break my solitude to wish every member of OCDO and WCI the very best and merry Christmas. May the stars and sun of 2011 shine brighter for those in need.

Yes, I know this is off topic.

protias

Well, I could go into a theological discussion regarding when Jesus was born, but it wasn't Dec 25 (it is just the day we celebrate it). A good movie to watch is the Star of Bethlehem. :D

Merry [early] Christmas everyone! Stay safe out there. :)

M

McX

ahhh, dec. 0000, remember it well, used to play with Jesus as a kid. those were the days!

SFCRetired

old fart is so politically incorrect, we prefer to be called senior gas masses.

Speak for yourself; I'm not a senior anything, I'm a damned old man whose joints sometimes sound like Rice Krispies!:lol: My son the other SFC says I'm the only thing around that is older than the dirt!!

Merry Christmas to all, stay safe, and remember those who are serving in our armed forces.

carracer

Merry Christmas to all! God Bless! And remember, Jesus was a self defense, open carry advocate and recommended carrying a backup!

Last edited:

sidestreet

Lol...,

old fart is so politically incorrect, we prefer to be called senior gas masses.

My wife calls me a HAZMAT Transfer Engineer! I guess I should start wearing placards on all four corners, just to be..., safe!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

rodbender

:lol: My son the other SFC says I'm the only thing around that is older than the dirt!!

Merry Christmas to all, stay safe, and remember those who are serving in our armed forces.

I'm a little late on this. Been out of town and don't like playing around on anyone else's computer.

We tell her when God said "Let there be light.", she flipped the switch. She'll be 84 in March.

Last edited: