Thread: 2011 NC Legislator Agenda

2011 NC Legislator Agenda

I have been looking at the NC General Assembly for possible new Bills before the 2011 NC house and senate regarding firearms/2A rights. I have heard there are several, one specifically around CC in Restaurants that serve alcohol. It seems the General Assembly web site is only current to July. Anybody know of web site that talks/highlights pending Bills in the 2011 house/senate?

Yes, I know this is a question around CC, but I do believe this is a gateway to other loosened restrictions on OC as well.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I have been looking at the NC General Assembly for possible new Bills before the 2011 NC house and senate regarding firearms/2A rights. I have heard there are several, one specifically around CC in Restaurants that serve alcohol. It seems the General Assembly web site is only current to July. Anybody know of web site that talks/highlights pending Bills in the 2011 house/senate?

Yes, I know this is a question around CC, but I do believe this is a gateway to other loosened restrictions on OC as well.
    The GA goes to work (I think) on January 26th. Within 24 hours the web site should start showing pending legislation.

And several of us here will be up their asses daily so you will surely have some reports of what is going on.