• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many Guns have you carried, open or concealed, at one time?

M

McX

i suited up for practice the other night,,,

380 auto under my left pit
9mm star under my right pit
9mm p38/01 on right hip
fnp 45 usg on my left hip
380 auto in my belt buckle holder
25 auto in front left pocket
and
9mm star in the small of my back!

at the 2nd amendment rally i was carrying 4 pistols, 2 open, and my Kentucky rifle.

my kind of guy! a walking gun store, if i run out, or lose mine, i can always borrow 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 from you!

amlevin

One. But only because I haven't got myself a BUG yet. Then I'll carry a pocket gun so I can sit there with my hand non-chalantly on it if I so choose.

Make it a revolver then. You can shoot one of those from a pocket without running the risk of jamming from ejected rounds. A nice 38 with concealed hammer is just the ticket for "pocket shooting".

G20-IWB24/7

I rarely carry one gun at a time. My primary, as of late, has been one of my Glocks--- 19, 27, or 30, and my "always" deep-conceal/BUG is my Kahr MK9 Elite '03 w/CTC lasergrips. Most I've ever carried for any 'real' purpose was when I worked at a gunshop, and that was three. Most I've ever carried period was five, and that was for an OC lunch about 3 years ago at someone's house...(there was a competition for who could carry the most, I won). The funny part was, I went to Safeway on the way there, and threw a jacket on, so I was CCing 5 guns.

3fgburner

From time to time there is a discussion that regards Backup Guns. We all carry at least one firearm. Some carry a backup. Perhaps there are those that go the extra mile and carry more.

The most I've carried at once was 5 -- CZ82, PA63, P64, Makarov, NAA Black Widow. The occasion was a Klingon d!ck-swinging contest among heavily armed sci-fi fans. I was also wearing or carrying 7 knives, and a sword. There were some vocal hoplophobes in the area, and we figured we'd see how much we could carry, without the 'phobes noticing.

Trigger Dr

23 hand guns in boots, belt, dual shoulder rigs , pockets, under hat, neckerchie3f.
This was at a hunter education class I was teaching. Had to go from truck to class room on the Olympic College campus and just wanted to keep it quiet.

OrangeIsTrouble

Two 9m, two rifles one .22 and the other an SKS. Taking the kids to my local shooting spot in the hills, walk past one of neighbors house, 8 yr. old comes out asks where we going, then says he wants to come too. I told him to ask his parents first, he comes back out and says his mom says its ok. I made sure this was true first and sure enough him and one other neighborhood kid came along.

Since then several of the kids in the area have been shooting with me and a few of the parents also.

Nice to start disseminating false notions while they are still young.

success_baby.jpg

Attachments

• success_baby.jpg
    success_baby.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 66