Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's With the Captcha?

Banned

Angry What's With the Captcha?

What's With the Captcha? Are you guys having to fill these out when you post too?

Is this problem going to continue?

my last post on this site, if captcha stays

seriously, give some volunteers mod powers if you are too lazy to delete spam yourself.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-20-2010 at 08:16 PM. Reason: eff this site
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Fixed it. I am tweaking options to try and address the issues we have had since the last upgrade.

Sorry.

John

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    What's With the Captcha? Are you guys having to fill these out when you post too?

Is this problem going to continue?

Read my last reply but seriously? You feel the best way to handle this was to attack me as lazy? Sometimes I wonder ... I really do!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    seriously, give some volunteers mod powers if you are too lazy to delete spam yourself.

Er, this seems to be the main discussion on this:
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...?84440-Captcha
    No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: The officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets. -- Edward Abbey

• • • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Faciémus!• • •

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Read my last reply but seriously? You feel the best way to handle this was to attack me as lazy? Sometimes I wonder ... I really do!
    It's okay, John. I still love you from deep within my cockles...
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    It's okay, John. I still love you from deep within my cockles...
    LOL! That makes it all worthwhile.

I currently work full time as a paid moderator, and was a volunteer moderator in the past. If you dont realize you cant moderate an entire site like this on your own, then you are clueless and/or lazy. Please ban me from this site, if you can manage to find the time between eating twinkies. I will also not be renewing my MOC membership, so you can all go pound sand imo.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-20-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: i am drunk, but i dont care, bye......
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

I currently work full time as a paid moderator, and was a volunteer moderator in the past. If you dont realize you cant moderate an entire site like this on your own, then you are clueless and/or lazy. Please ban me from this site, if you can manage to find the time between eating twinkies. I will also not be renewing my MOC membership, so you can all go pound sand imo.
    As you wish.

Banned
    Problem found, reported, addressed, and corrected, what's the problem?

Heh.

Sometimes one just wonders, eh?
    No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: The officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets. -- Edward Abbey

• • • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Faciémus!• • •

I will also not be renewing my MOC membership, so you can all go pound sand imo.
    WTF did MOC do to you? I've been nothing but nice to you Fozzy!! Drove to your house to drop off t-shirts, offered to give you rides to OC events. I don't get it.

Founder's Club Member
    As you wish.
    <chuckle>

<sigh>

What is up with Michigan? Is there something in the water causing this and recent drama?

"My last post." Good grief. Were his posts so full of valuable information, or such a contribution to the forum, that we would suffer for lack?

(rhetorical questions)

Founder's Club Member
    Hey, John! You seem to be onto something. Its driving the nutty ones off the forum. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    What is up with Michigan? Is there something in the water causing this and recent drama?
    To much time spent indoors. Is it summer yet?

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    wow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyK View Post
    To much time spent indoors. Is it summer yet?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by dougwg View Post
    wow
    Uh...what he said

<chuckle>

<sigh>

"My last post." Good grief. Were his posts so full of valuable information, or such a contribution to the forum, that we would suffer for lack?

(rhetorical questions)
    michigan has A LOT of water! and yes its gotta be that,,,all those wrecks probably don't help......

Hey, John! You seem to be onto something. Its driving the nutty ones off the forum. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by dougwg View Post
    wow
    the quote of the day, winner is DOUG!! you get,,,well nothing BUT!!! you get A LOT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

AMEN!!!

Honest America, not all people from Michigan are like the one in this thread.

Sometimes I just shake my head & wonder

What is up with Michigan? Is there something in the water causing this and recent drama? . . . (rhetorical questions)
    No, our water is fine. Given Michigan's leadership among the states with exercise, promotion, and publicizing of OC, we attract a higher number of folks to this site versus most other states, including of course the normal proportional amount of cranks, trolls, kooks, etc. Success always has its minor drawbacks, and Michigan is no exception to that rule. (rhetorical answer)
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    WOW! I thought WI was the only state that had people like this!

Banned
    Well, I guess you will feel right at home here.

Michigan is a tough state, both online and off. We have a funny way of doing things around here. We won't tell you how why or what those ways are, but we will tell you we are right, without thinking about the way other people do things, and we aren't afraid to let people know we are right.

i feel john is doing a very good job. and lets not forget, he is 1 of 2 people who really brought OC'ers together in one spot to forge ahead with the idea that is Open Carry. look how it has grown and the results lawfull OC'ers have brought to realization because of OCDO. and all the individuals who can now OC without having to worry about being "the only one" or having to think that they will be arrested/harrased?

i say good job sirs and as always carry on!

and a personal thank you to each and evry one of you who open carry or conceal carry, or don't carry but also don't try to take my right to do so away, THANK YOU!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    WOW! I thought WI was the only state that had people like this!
    Oh. Wait a minute. I thought I was talking about Wisconsin. I confused the two.

Sorry, guys.

(oh, the embarassment)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast