• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's With the Captcha?

fozzy71

my last post on this site, if captcha stays

seriously, give some volunteers mod powers if you are too lazy to delete spam yourself.

Last edited:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed it. I am tweaking options to try and address the issues we have had since the last upgrade. :banghead:

Sorry.

John

What's With the Captcha? Are you guys having to fill these out when you post too?

Is this problem going to continue?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Read my last reply but seriously? You feel the best way to handle this was to attack me as lazy? Sometimes I wonder ... I really do! :(

seriously, give some volunteers mod powers if you are too lazy to delete spam yourself.

fozzy71

Read my last reply but seriously? You feel the best way to handle this was to attack me as lazy? Sometimes I wonder ... I really do! :(

I currently work full time as a paid moderator, and was a volunteer moderator in the past. If you dont realize you cant moderate an entire site like this on your own, then you are clueless and/or lazy. Please ban me from this site, if you can manage to find the time between eating twinkies. I will also not be renewing my MOC membership, so you can all go pound sand imo.

Last edited:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I currently work full time as a paid moderator, and was a volunteer moderator in the past. If you dont realize you cant moderate an entire site like this on your own, then you are clueless and/or lazy. Please ban me from this site, if you can manage to find the time between eating twinkies. I will also not be renewing my MOC membership, so you can all go pound sand imo.

As you wish.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
As you wish.

<chuckle>

<sigh>

What is up with Michigan? Is there something in the water causing this and recent drama?

"My last post." Good grief. Were his posts so full of valuable information, or such a contribution to the forum, that we would suffer for lack?

(rhetorical questions)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Hey, John! You seem to be onto something. Its driving the nutty ones off the forum. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

:D

NHCGRPR45

<chuckle>

<sigh>

What is up with Michigan? Is there something in the water causing this and recent drama?

"My last post." Good grief. Were his posts so full of valuable information, or such a contribution to the forum, that we would suffer for lack?

(rhetorical questions)

michigan has A LOT of water:shocker:! and yes its gotta be that,,,all those wrecks probably don't help......:rolleyes:

Hey, John! You seem to be onto something. Its driving the nutty ones off the forum. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

:D

indeed!

the quote of the day, winner is DOUG!! you get,,,well nothing BUT!!! you get A LOT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::monkey