Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking for a shooting range in Midcoast

  1. #1
    Regular Member ep0k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wiscasset, Maine, USA
    Posts
    273

    Looking for a shooting range in Midcoast

    Anyone know a good shooting range in the Wiscasset / Bath / Woolwich area? Hard to get trigger time around here. No hunting / no shooting signs all over the damn place.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org

  2. #2
    Regular Member WantsToCarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Auburn/Lewiston Area Maine
    Posts
    64
    Sorry I can't help you out. I made my own at my house. Build up a 3ish foot tall, 4 foot think berm out of dirt when we had a Backhoe here. Perfect for plinking or Pistol. I have 10 acres of land on my side plus 400+ acres of family land on the other side of the road. My neighbor is a avid shooter and doesn't mind the sound, and my other neighbor, a cop, has never complained. So I guess I got it pretty good. How about Bath Rifle & Pistol Club in Woolwich?

  3. #3
    Regular Member ep0k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wiscasset, Maine, USA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsToCarry View Post
    Sorry I can't help you out. I made my own at my house. Build up a 3ish foot tall, 4 foot think berm out of dirt when we had a Backhoe here. Perfect for plinking or Pistol. I have 10 acres of land on my side plus 400+ acres of family land on the other side of the road. My neighbor is a avid shooter and doesn't mind the sound, and my other neighbor, a cop, has never complained. So I guess I got it pretty good. How about Bath Rifle & Pistol Club in Woolwich?
    I'm right in the middle of Wiscasset so building my own range is out of the question. I'll check out Bath Rifle & Pistol.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tinker AFB, ,
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by ep0k View Post
    Anyone know a good shooting range in the Wiscasset / Bath / Woolwich area? Hard to get trigger time around here. No hunting / no shooting signs all over the damn place.
    Wiscasset Rod & Gun Club on Gardiner Rd up past Mike's Log Cabin but before Gibbs Rd. Yearly membership fee, but not too expensive.
    Last edited by hightecrebel; 12-23-2010 at 05:31 AM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member ep0k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wiscasset, Maine, USA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by hightecrebel View Post
    Wiscasset Rod & Gun Club on Gardiner Rd up past Mike's Log Cabin but before Gibbs Rd. Yearly membership fee, but not too expensive.
    Have not had any luck finding contact information for these guys.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tinker AFB, ,
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by ep0k View Post
    Have not had any luck finding contact information for these guys.
    I'll have my wife ask for contact info. I'll pm you once I get it.

  7. #7
    Regular Member ep0k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wiscasset, Maine, USA
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by hightecrebel View Post
    I'll have my wife ask for contact info. I'll pm you once I get it.
    That would be awesome. Thank you very much.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •