• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns for groceries...read this!!

M

McX

that doesnt make alot of sense, during the great collapse, or zombie apocolypse you'll need your guns to keep your groceries.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP What sent a huge chill down my spine was the feeling that the gun buy back was really just the conditioning of the people to accept orderly turn in of firearms to the government. That awful scene and what it portends really made my stomach turn.

No joke. Just this evening I heard a public service announcement from ICE over the grocery store sound system about signing up on-line for a program to speed re-entry into the country. It was so 1984 I almost threw up.

This was not radio station playing. This was their Muzak or whatever.

Last edited:

Gundude

that doesnt make alot of sense, during the great collapse, or zombie apocolypse you'll need your guns to keep your groceries.

Just wondering. Is this great collapse going to be like the one that didn't happen when the year 2000 rolled in?
Or, maybe the one thats coming on Dec 21, 2012.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I fixed it for you Ruby. :D

No offense, guys. But, it looks like the forum has a rule that is being enforced.

Rule #16

(16) NO FALSE ATTRIBUTIONS: Editing quoted posts by another member to make it appear as if they said something other than what they intended will NOT be tolerated!

This was recently enforced in another thread. The moderator who left the note said, "Not even in jest."

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Looks like a fun way to make a joke has been cancelled.

Born2Lose

No offense, guys. But, it looks like the forum has a rule that is being enforced.

Rule #16

(16) NO FALSE ATTRIBUTIONS: Editing quoted posts by another member to make it appear as if they said something other than what they intended will NOT be tolerated!

This was recently enforced in another thread. The moderator who left the note said, "Not even in jest."

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Looks like a fun way to make a joke has been cancelled.

Did i make it appear that he said it? I clearly delineated in giant bold red letters what i changed and announced that i had inserted that word. I don't think anyone would think that he had said it. Even CG lets you do that. :banghead::cuss::D

M

McX

maybe they can start a reverse program; bring in a canned good for the poor, and get a discount on a gun!

xnetc9

some how, it makes me feel good to know more of the population is becoming unarmed while i am armed. more zombies for me to head shot when 2012 comes around.

speaking of unarmed, my aunt from virginia came and lectured me about how she is against guns and how guns should not be allowed at school... guns are bad and dangerous yada yada yada... a gun-free place is the safest place she stated. her son (my cousin) goes to virginia tech. :rolleyes:

demnogis

If you approve of these aforementioned programs, you may very well be one of the disarmed victims if you perpetuate such.

Also, the head-shotting zombies comment is a bit inappropriate.

speaking of unarmed, my aunt from virginia came and lectured me about how she is against guns and how guns should not be allowed at school... guns are bad and dangerous yada yada yada... a gun-free place is the safest place she stated. her son (my cousin) goes to virginia tech. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

pullnshoot25

The people that come to these buybacks are pretty much sheep that know little to nothing about their guns and couldn't care less about getting any more than $100.

Stay tuned San Diegans, I have some cool ideas.

Born2Lose

The people that come to these buybacks are pretty much sheep that know little to nothing about their guns and couldn't care less about getting any more than $100.
Stay tuned San Diegans, I have some cool ideas.

WE have some cool ideas.

Whoa its the dynamic duo from The Reader and YouTube! You guys are famous! :thumbsup:

No seriously guys. Thanks for helping pave the way. You took/take a lot of heat so the rest of us chickens don't have to endure as much. :D

elsensei

hahaha thanks!

but seriously...this next stunt will top anything else so far...it'll take a couple months but you'll know it when you see it! :)

KS_to_CA

"I know everybody here," she said. "Why do I need a gun? I don't need it anymore."

Its not the people you know that you need to worry about. Its the people you don't know.

How many times had it been declared by victims during interviews after there is a crime committed:

"But this is such a wonderful and peaceful neighborhood. Who would expect such and such would happen?" or
"But he (she) even went to our church! He (she) is such a sweetie, I can't believe this happened!"

This just creates more victims.

MK

Also, the head-shotting zombies comment is a bit inappropriate.

what, that he would like to hog more of the zombie kills or that shooting a zombie in the head is an inhumane way of dispatching them?

Born2Lose

what, that he would like to hog more of the zombie kills or that shooting a zombie in the head is an inhumane way of dispatching them?
If loving all things zombie is wrong then i don't wanna be right.
I'd say I'm borderline obsessed with zombies. I got at least 5 different zombie themed items for Christmas from 3 different family members.