• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Favicon

eye95

Apparently favicos are 16 x16, which is not much space for all four letters, so I roughed out an "O" ringing a "C" ringing a bullseye.

And I mean rough. I am no artist. If someone has more talent and can refine the idea, have at it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• favicon.bmp
    822 bytes · Views: 382
Last edited:

eye95

I like it. Are you an admin to the server who can load it? If you need to convert it to an ICO you can do that by going to http://www.favicon.cc/. Also you can always make an animated Favicon if you want to have the letters scroll by then create a target from OC.

I created it with favicon.cc, but OCDO would not let me upload it as an attachment of that type, so I converted it to BMP for the upload. I don't have any superpowers here, so I throw the file out as an idea that someone else may or may not run with.

markand

Apparently favicos are 16 x16, which is not much space for all four letters, so I roughed out an "O" ringing a "C" ringing a bullseye.

And I mean rough. I am no artist. If someone has more talent and can refine the idea, have at it.

Is it my imagination, or does it bear a resemblance to a copyright symbol?

since9

Campaign Veteran
My ten minutes of fiddling

If you'd like something more, I know of some graphic artists in the area. Otherwise, I can properly align the letters, adding further illumination effections, etc. Probably a better, more consistantly well-rounded font. Neon red on black, who knows?