I believe the only reason Great Britain withstood WWII is that Sir Winston Churchill stood firmly against both the apathy within the ranks as well as the onslaught from across the Channel. And why shouldn't, he? Just look at him! Even as a child he had what it took to lead a nation.
Yeah, we Americans are often cocky and arrogant. So what? That's what it takes to stand firm against having our rights stripped away.
With less than 1% of you willing to do the same, the other 99%, steel yourselves. Take a long, hard look at Churchill's picture. Feel his resolve. Know in your hearts that disarmament isn't civilized! It's a lie from the devil himself, so he can enslave an entire nation at the foot of the same facism against which your grandfathers so gallantly found during WWII.
Knuckle up, Englanders, Irishmen, Welshmen, and Scottsmen! You're not dead yet, so stop acting like you are!
Speak up. Raise your voices in protest against the oppression of your rights!
Same goes for my friends down under, as you're in the same boat.