• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry christmas to all

yooperlady

YOOPERLADY AND BIKENUT

Would like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!:lol: :monkey :monkey :banana: :banana: :lol:
May you get all you want under the tree....new pistol, pretty woman, handsome guy etc!!!!

And maybe Warchild will get a new HAT!!!! BLACK!!!!! :banana:

northofnowhere

Campaign Veteran
Merry Christmas to all the Christians out there. To the rest of you, Happy Holiday's to you too.

-jason r aka northofnowhere

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas legal disclaimer. If I have offended you by saying the word Christmas, please know if I knew exactly what denomination you were I would wish you the respective greeting, as I respect you and your beliefs. Please stay the hell out of my beliefs though, and quit calling my bosses at Wal-Mart and complaining about the Christmas trees that we had to throw away nationwide, as your complaints worked and Christmas at work no longer exists.

WARCHILD

YOOPERLADY AND BIKENUT

Would like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!!:lol: :monkey :monkey :banana: :banana: :lol:
May you get all you want under the tree....new pistol, pretty woman, handsome guy etc!!!!

And maybe Warchild will get a new HAT!!!! BLACK!!!!! :banana:

Thanks for the sentiments. I don't do xmas, but good wishes back to you both.

I had an idea...yes, it hurt like hell..:banghead:
How about we have an "official" hat burning party...WHEN...I do get a new hat! :banana::banana:

stainless1911

Banned
Merry Christmas

Christmas.jpg

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Don't know the author

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]How the "Left" Stole Christmas

Twas the month before Christmas
When all through our land,
Not a Christian was praying
Nor taking a stand.
See the PC Police had taken away,
The reason for Christmas - no one could say.
The children were told by their schools not to sing,
About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things.
It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say
December 25th is just a "Holiday".
Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit
Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it!
CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-pod
Something was changing, something quite odd!
Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa
In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda.
As Targets were hanging their trees upside down
At Lowe's the word Christmas - was no where to be found.
At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears
You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears.
Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty
Are words that were used to intimidate me.
Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzen
On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton!
At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter
To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter.
And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith
Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace.
The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded
The reason for the season, stopped before it started.
So as you celebrate "Winter Break" under your "Dream Tree"
Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me.
Choose your words carefully, choose what you say
Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holiday!~
[/FONT]

yooperlady

How about we have an "official" hat burning party...WHEN...I do get a new hat! :banana::banana:[/QUOTE

Where and when? Should we bring hot dogs and marshmallows to roast along with the hat? I hope you find another one that resembles that one...it looks good on you. Can't get rid of the hat it wouldn't be right. :monkey It is old faithful, brings you good luck...but I do like the party thing.:banana: Lets wait til spring..we would freeze now....have a good day...
yooperlady :banana: :banana: :banana:

WARCHILD

May God bless you all in the coming new year!

;)

For the atheists in the crowd....well, may things go well for you for no explicable reason?

Well I'm not atheists...more of an agnostic; if a name/label is needed.
But I do wish the best for those who do celebrate the holidays.:banana::monkey

No matter what beliefs are involved.:D

Sorry.....Thanks Glock...same to you.

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

Merry Christmas to all the Christians out there. To the rest of you, Happy Holiday's to you too.

-jason r aka northofnowhere

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas legal disclaimer. If I have offended you by saying the word Christmas, please know if I knew exactly what denomination you were I would wish you the respective greeting, as I respect you and your beliefs. Please stay the hell out of my beliefs though, and quit calling my bosses at Wal-Mart and complaining about the Christmas trees that we had to throw away nationwide, as your complaints worked and Christmas at work no longer exists.

love it! best disclaimer yet. sucks that its needed but funny all the same.

How about we have an "official" hat burning party...WHEN...I do get a new hat! :banana::banana:

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must see the hat!

How about we have an "official" hat burning party...WHEN...I do get a new hat! :banana::banana:[/QUOTE

Where and when? Should we bring hot dogs and marshmallows to roast along with the hat? I hope you find another one that resembles that one...it looks good on you. Can't get rid of the hat it wouldn't be right. :monkey It is old faithful, brings you good luck...but I do like the party thing.:banana: Lets wait til spring..we would freeze now....have a good day...
yooperlady :banana:

yes party good, cold during party bad,!

and happy whatever to all! i have a lot of friends and since all most no 2 of them believe in the same things this greeting and farewell works really good. !:monkey