• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Upcoming January Meeting Agenda Items

bryguy1955

Hello everyone. Yes I finally signed up on the open carry forum. I hope this holiday season finds everyone in good health. I figured I would post a discussion here to bring up potential agenda items for our upcoming meeting in January.
I will be trying to get ahold of Chris after Christmas to get an Agenda planned for the meeting.
If anyone has any topics of discussion that we may want to talk about feel free to share it with us.
Thanks,
Bryan Lass
Vice President
Idaho Citizens Defense League

ecocks

Hmmm,

Calendar for 2011?

Focus point for organization? OCDO, Website, FB?

clarkebar

Agenda items

Please send any agenda items to me. I will continue to bring a list of points to be discussed and things to be done for every monthly meeting. If you think you are going to forget then send me your idea and it will be brought up.

Here's my card:

Alex Clarke
Secretary/Treasurer
Idaho Citizens' Defense League

Clarkebar@gmail.com
(208)871-2074

Last edited:

ISRAEL

Please send any agenda items to me. I will continue to bring a list of points to be discussed and things to be done for every monthly meeting. If you think you are going to forget then send me your idea and it will be brought up.

Here's my card:

Alex Clarke
Secretary/Treasurer
Idaho Citizens' Defense League

Clarkebar@gmail.com
(208)871-2074

We are going to miss January meeting, we will be in California, but we will see you in February. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!..................¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ FELIZ AÑO NUEVO !!!!!!

carracer

I do have a guest speaker for the upcoming meeting! Will confirm then announce the topic later today or tomorrow.

Chris Wood
2011 Pres.
IDCDL

clarkebar

Preconcieved minutes

Here's a rough schedule including what will be discussed and what sould happen when.

6:45 Socialize and Dinner

7:30 Meeting starts sharply at 7:30
Reading of Previous meeting minutes and Treasury Report
Old business

Chris Christy, and his involvement in a case in new jersey

Calendar for 2011?

Focus point for organization? OCDO, Website, FB?

Constitutional carry, Dead horse or should we move forward?
-Writing to state representatives
-Getting signatures

Plaque for Sunrise Café

New Business
Guest: Mary Krone- Women’s Perspective on Carry

Official Spokesperson/Spokespeople?

List of places that are considered public property for the purpose of open carry

Organized demonstrations? (picking up trash)

Links on our website to places like you tube pages “NRAVideos” and “TheArmedCitizen”

Move to adjourn