• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep Constitutional Carry alive

bigdaddy1

There are groups that want restrictive concealed carry with expensive training requirements, and they are lobbying officials hard to get their way. If you want Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin, don't assume the NRA, Wisconsin Carry Inc. or any other organization will be speaking for you. Make your opinion known, and make in known often. Make sure you tell everyone that will listen to contact their elected officials and express that Constitutional Carry is the will of the people of Wisconsin.

Spartacus

Banned
... Make sure you tell everyone that will listen to contact their elected officials and express that Constitutional Carry is the will of the people of Wisconsin.

Quite inaccurate. "The people" hardly know the difference and when it is explained to them they generally recoil in horror at the idea of just anyone picking up a gun untrained and unpermitted.

See my good buddy HH's post in this regard and keep in mind that these are gun store workers to boot:

Went on a scouting mission to Jalensky's in K-Town today.

Nice place. WCI literature is prominently displayed on the counter.

However those who support Constitutional Carry should note that the clerks are of the opinion that:

OCers are idiots. Their words.
OCers after CC is passed are bigger idiots.
CCers after it passes are idiots. But not as bad as OCers.

They are adamantly against Constitutional Carry. I found the clerks at Gander Mountain to be opposed to Constitutional Carry as well.

Just an FYI as to what we are up against.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
^^^ What? No takers? lol the truth is indeed pretty well indisputable.

Anyway Merry Christmas to all my lovers and haters here:

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]At Christmas

A man is at his finest towards the finish of the year;
He is almost what he should be when the Christmas season's here;
Then he's thinking more of others than he's thought the months before,
And the laughter of his children is a joy worth toiling for.
He is less a selfish creature than at any other time;
When the Christmas spirit rules him he comes close to the sublime...

~Edgar Guest[/FONT]