• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any doubts that we live in a corporate fascist totalitarianism?

riverrat10k

Think the IRS would let YOU get away with something like this?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Deuts...4.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=8&asset=&ccode=

I could cite many examples over the past few years. I would love to hear the justification of allowing a FOREIGN corporation to continue to operate in this country after admitting CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. I am surprised anyone obeys any laws at all with companies like this as examples.

"Some animals are more equal than others."---George Orwell, Animal Farm.

afcarry

And the very best part about this: Deutsche Bank received money from their affiliate, AIG in their (AIGs) bailout. Why did this not get uncovered in the investigation preceding it? Did it happen? Was it thorough enough? Doesn't seem so. But why would the government get rid of this bank? They just got a lump sum of over 500 million. Thats free money for all involved. Use the tax payers money to fund a bailout without proper investigation, and when this happens, they get a ton of money to fold wherever they want n the budget.

M

McX

i hear china is going to bail out the europeans; right on! send that chinese funny money my way, i'll cash it in for real money..............U.S. Dollars!

riverrat10k

Yet another story about criminal banks

"She died in 1995. Yet her signature later appeared on thousands of affidavits submitted by one of the nation's largest debt collectors, Portfolio Recovery Associates Inc., in lawsuits filed against borrowers.

Some regulators complain that the use of Ms. Kunkle's name reflects an epidemic of mass-produced, sloppy and inaccurate documentation in the debt-collection industry.

Complain? Sloppy? Inaccurate?

Perjury is a felony!

And using the signature of a dead person sure looks like perjury to me (can't swear to what you can't see because you're dead!) along with "uttering" - that is, forgery.

It has to be forgery since the person is dead, right?

"When you see corner-cutting like this, it's alarming," Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson said about the Kunkle case.

Corner-cutting?!!"

from
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=176183

source story
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204204004576049902142690400.html

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
i hear china is going to bail out the europeans; right on! send that chinese funny money my way, i'll cash it in for real money..............U.S. Dollars!

Uh-oh! Quick, McX! Spit out the kool-aid! Don't swallow any more! :)

US dollars are no longer real money. Haven't been in years and years.

Right this very minute plans are afoot at the printing house (Federal Reserve) to manufacture out of thin air some $600B to $800B dollars.

The spin terminology for this is "quantitative easing." Essentially, the Federal Reserve is going to do what every Third World tin-pot dictator who ever screwed up his country's finances did--turn on the printing presses. The term "quantitative easing" is so far removed from the actual activity, it is no wonder the average man-on-the-street has a blank look on his face, and says, "I don't understand all this high finance stuff." The lack of understanding is a calculated phenomena by the central bank (Federal Reserve).

Basically, the Fed is using your own value against you. By this I mean, you assign value to dollars you already possess. The Fed then uses your value assignment against you by printing more out of thin air, billions more, even a trillion, guessing that you will assign the same value to the new funny money (legalized counterfeiting).

It ain't real money if it can be printed out of thin air at will by the very people who helped cause the crisis for the benefit of other people who helped cause the crisis, at your expense--imports cost more as the value of the dollar declines from excessive printing, price inflation, etc.

sudden valley gunner

For anyone interested End The Fed by Ron Paul helps explain it and all the problems along with it.

I like the succinct way you put it Citizen, it really is a big con thrust upon the American people.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
For anyone interested End The Fed by Ron Paul helps explain it and all the problems along with it.

I like the succinct way you put it Citizen, it really is a big con thrust upon the American people.

Yes! End the Fed is a very good book. I highly recommend it. It is only about $15, but if you cannot afford it, google videos on the Federal Reserve. I'd start with Google Video first because those videos seem to not be broken up into 10 min. segments. YouTube has them, too.

Thank you for the compliment, SVG. By the way, I like your signature line. Never had my own fan club before. :)

protias

[video=youtube;brb8u0WV9ZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brb8u0WV9ZA[/video]

sudden valley gunner

Yes! End the Fed is a very good book. I highly recommend it. It is only about $15, but if you cannot afford it, google videos on the Federal Reserve. I'd start with Google Video first because those videos seem to not be broken up into 10 min. segments. YouTube has them, too.

Thank you for the compliment, SVG. By the way, I like your signature line. Never had my own fan club before. :)

LOl....I was going to put civilian but Cops are supposed to be civilian too in this country other wise they are 'unconstitutional'. It does seem to appear that they do expend much energy, being the force behind the "authorities" against the citizens.