• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearms instructors have been supportive of OC &/or Constitutional Carry?

hauling4you

I have noticed that a lot of people here have been replying how not many Firearms Instructors, Gun Stores, ect have been supportive of OC &/or Constitutional carry. I'm not surprised... I have not been one to support those who do not support all aspects of gun culture.

In saying this I want to let everyone know there are local Firearms Instructors out there that do support Wisconsin OC & Constitutional carry, and all aspects of gun culture!

Great River Tactical LLC
www.greatrivertactical.com

Every one of us from GRT will help in our own way to overcome this distraction of permit only system. GRT as a company will begin effective immediately utilizing our web site to help the cause. I also pledge, as owner of GRT, that we will not teach, sell, or advertise for anyone who does teach mandatory training of CCW.

We set ourselves apart from the rest by using real life, scenario based training. We teach, coach, and mentor before, during, and after all of our class’s. If anyone has questions, comments, and or concerns please feel free to contact us at:

LaValley@greatrivertactical.com
Bina@greatrivertactical.com
training@greatrivertactical.com
jobs@greatrivertactical.com

David

Attachments

• GRT Logo.jpg
    GRT Logo.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 85

Spartacus

Banned
Thanks for the post David.

I've noticed that as knowledge about OC and unlicensed carry become more mainstream more and more instructors are including it in their curriculum. It was more ignorance than opposition that kept them from discussing it.

JJC

Ask any of my Clients; a good percentage of class room time is devoted to OC and how not to get your self in trouble with LEO's.

I believe we should be able to carry any way we desire.

I have spent a lot of time on both sides of the table, training and being trained.

My spin is you get out of training what you put into it. If you take training because you are forced into it, the training will not be very beneficial.

If you take training to better your skills then it's priceless.

JMHO

protias

Ask any of my Clients; a good percentage of class room time is devoted to OC and how not to get your self in trouble with LEO's.

I have spent a lot of time on both sides of the table, training and being trained.

My spin is you get out of training what you put into it. If you take training because you are forced into it, the training will not be very beneficial.

JMHO

Well said!

johnny amish

JJC; said:

JMHO

I could not agree more.
Everybody should want to get more training, nobody should be forced into more training.

Last edited:

XDFDE45

ask any of my clients; a good percentage of class room time is devoted to oc and how not to get your self in trouble with leo's.

Jmho
Bravo!!!!

Last edited: