Thread: While passing out pamphlets....

While passing out pamphlets....

While passing out some flyer's to Tactical Weapons Systems in Rosholt, I had a interesting conversation with the owner , he said he is all for cc but wants mandatory training ," can't have idiots running around with guns" he then says he doesn't know why people oc because you can't carry loaded and "that's illegal ya know" and if you get caught cc'n or with a loaded gun in your vehicle it's a class E felony, "you won't go to jail but you will pay a big fine", he also tells me there is no need to carry in bigger cities , ? no four legged wolves there I guess. Man does this guy need a refresher course or what?
    Poor guy didn't believe a thing I told him. What do ya do with some one like that ?
    Last edited by littlewolf; 12-23-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added text
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Hard to fix stupid.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Hard to fix stupid.
    This
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    What do ya do with some one like that?
    Show him the laws. There are links to most of the firearms laws (PDFs of the actual statutes) in the 'legal' section of the www.wisconsincarry.org webpage (tab in the upper right).

If he's handing out garbage info like that, he's doing a lot of damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

McX
    While passing out some flyer's to Tactical Weapons Systems in Rosholt, I had a interesting conversation with the owner , he said he is all for cc but wants mandatory training ," can't have idiots running around with guns" he then says he doesn't know why people oc because you can't carry loaded and "that's illegal ya know" and if you get caught cc'n or with a loaded gun in your vehicle it's a class E felony, "you won't go to jail but you will pay a big fine", he also tells me there is no need to carry in bigger cities , ? no four legged wolves there I guess. Man does this guy need a refresher course or what?
    Poor guy didn't believe a thing I told him. What do ya do with some one like that ?
    as taken from a recent conversation with my father in law:

you dont need to carry a gun, your chances of needing it are as much as you winning the lottery.

I am paranoid of you carrying your gun around me.

only thing i could think of, but didnt say; he 'dad' let me hit that joint, must be realy good poop you got there!

so then i looked up paranoid, cause i'm stupid and only have a high school education. interesting definition, i recommend everyone look it up!

..." can't have idiots running around with guns" he then says he doesn't know why people oc ...

Must be the theme of the day.

The thing I can't wrap my head around is the business aspect of it.

If I sell things for a living why would I do everything in my power to not sell things?
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

he also tells me there is no need to carry in bigger cities , ? no four legged wolves there I guess. Man does this guy need a refresher course or what?
    Tell him to move to the City...apparently all the cow/bullsh+t fumes are gettin to him.

Hard to fix stupid.
    +1000

Life is hard...even harder if your stupid.

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

This guy was a real treat ,I think he said he just moved up to Rosholt from Portage or some where near there,anyone ever do business with him?
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

This guy was a real treat ,I think he said he just moved up to Rosholt from Portage or some where near there,anyone ever do business with him?
    Nope....and have even less of a reason to do so now.

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Hard to fix stupid.
    Didn't know it was possible to fix stupid.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

apparently it's ok for them to sell guns though.

Yet another one for the "Mandatory training". Why is it that some people are continuing to push for this? I fail to see why it is "mandatory" for me to take a training course to exercise my constitutional right. If I want to get a CCW permit for a state that mandates training then fine, I'll take the course. Any training will be of my choosing, if and when I decide to.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Hard to fix stupid.
    remind me not seek training from Morons like that !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    remind me not seek training from Morons like that !
    Do Not Seek Training From MORONS Like That.

OK, You have been remined. ha ha.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    Do Not Seek Training From MORONS Like That.

OK, You have been remined. ha ha.
    So was that Don't seek training LIKE that?
    Or Don't seek training from MORONS?

I know I just couldn't resist...

And Merry CHRISTmas to all!

Banned
    ...What do ya do with some one like that ?
    You realize that he is representative of about 90% of the population that will accept concealed carry with training and permitting but recoil in horror at the thought of unlicensed carry.

We are a bit inbred here, most of us having been around firearms for a considerable amount of time and having rubbed shoulders with each other for so long that we feel that it is "normal" to see it our way and "abnormal" to have reservations about other ways of perception.

I have and will continue to say that we didn't have enough time to prepare the hearts and minds of the people for unlicensed and unpermitted carry. If we had another couple of years maybe, but it all came at us too fast.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12-26-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    as taken from a recent conversation with my father in law:

you dont need to carry a gun, your chances of needing it are as much as you winning the lottery.

I am paranoid of you carrying your gun around me.

only thing i could think of, but didnt say; he 'dad' let me hit that joint, must be realy good poop you got there!

so then i looked up paranoid, cause i'm stupid and only have a high school education. interesting definition, i recommend everyone look it up!
    A possible reply is;
    Hey dad, I see you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen. Don't you realize the odds against your needed that is? Or you can ask him if he has home owners insurance? When was the last time he NEEDED that? Cliché sayings like "I would rather have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it" can make sense once in a while too.

Problem is that too many people have been incorrectly educated, unless that is corrected you cant change it. People like that are the ones that would argue the world is flat, because they just don't know any better. Once in a great while you can open someones eyes, but mostly not. Even then you can't always make them see.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    A possible reply is;
    Hey dad, I see you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen. Don't you realize the odds against your needed that is? Or you can ask him if he has home owners insurance? When was the last time he NEEDED that? Cliché sayings like "I would rather have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it" can make sense once in a while too.

Problem is that too many people have been incorrectly educated, unless that is corrected you cant change it. People like that are the ones that would argue the world is flat, because they just don't know any better. Once in a great while you can open someones eyes, but mostly not. Even then you can't always make them see.
    i did indeed use the fire extinguisher idea/quote; he simply snuffled, touche'-d him on that one, he had no valid reply. he even tried to use the 'sister-in-law may become upset', and again snuffled when i had to tell him i already talked to her, and she supported me. poor guy was on the run through the entire conversation.