Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Constitutional Carry page on FaceBook...

New Constitutional Carry page on FaceBook...

Was rummaging around FaceBook and ran into this place.

Looks pretty cool. Just a heads up...

Constitutional Carry for WisconsinThe Discussion forums

Banned
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: No 'outing' other members personal identity or information.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12-24-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Out of the darkness into the light of day. I remain armed and ready. Always. Twin stainless steel 1911s. .45ACP +P 200 grain hollow point, 1055 feet per second 494 ft/lbs. muzzle energy. Open carry is a way of life for me. I am standing up for my Constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms and in this state, to Constitutionally carry.
    Last edited by Kelevra; 12-24-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevra View Post

Out of the darkness into the light of day. I remain armed and ready. Always. Twin stainless steel 1911s. .45ACP +P 200 grain hollow point, 1055 feet per second 494 ft/lbs. muzzle energy. Open carry is a way of life for me. I am standing up for my Constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms and in this state, to Constitutionally carry.
    Ok, either you're on crack, or just being funny.....maybe both.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post

Not thinkin' that remark was designed to engender a friendly, cooperative atmosphere.

I'm Ok with smart azzes in general and will give you an opportunity to edit your incredibly poor judgement.

As for being on crack, Maybe the crack of dawn, a Ritz cracker, Or maybe just cracking heads.

Do you know what I mean?

This comment is TOO judgmental for me.

Alcohahol make you wanto to tear apart the couch.
    Cannabis makes you want to sit on the couch and contemplate anything in the universe.
    Ectasy makes you wanna phuk the couch.
    Meth makes you want to take the couch apart and rebuild it five times.
    Crack Cocaine makes you sell that effin couch for effin five dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    This comment is TOO judgmental for me.

Alcohahol make you wanto to tear apart the couch.
    Cannabis makes you want to sit on the couch and contemplate anything in the universe.
    Ectasy makes you wanna phuk the couch.
    Meth makes you want to take the couch apart and rebuild it five times.
    Crack Cocaine makes you sell that effin couch for effin five dollars.
    LOL BrokenSproket. I felt the commentary to be disharmonious, disingenuous and disenfranchising. Most of all, I felt that this kind of thoughtless, rude, vitriolic and libelous criticism out of line for the exceedingly high standards this forum has set for the behavior of its participants.

I am trying to keep this on point. Open Carry. Let's all try to keep it there too. Name calling and libel are not just rude and illegal; Nuthin' funny about it. But it is indicative of an IQ in line with one's hat size. Not sayin' that's the case here, just that I have encountered such low brow, infantile tactics before and it is most often the case.

Let's talk about Liberty, freedom, the 2A and Open Carry. And since Constitutional Carry is about open carry as well as other forms of carry, I suspect that it fits in just fine. We might actually learn something as well.

So How 'bout it? Can't we all just get along???

I thought; in the spirit of Christmas, I would include this link to a dictionary for those who might need one. http://dictionary.reference.com/ I sure hope that helps.
    Last edited by Kelevra; 12-26-2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: clarity

Not thinkin' that remark was designed to engender a friendly, cooperative atmosphere.

I'm Ok with smart azzes in general and will give you an opportunity to edit your incredibly poor judgement.

As for being on crack, Maybe the crack of dawn, a Ritz cracker, Or maybe just cracking heads.

Do you know what I mean?
    Your earlier statement sounds like you watch too many movies or play video games. Please, OC of two 1911's? Sounds like armchair commando stuff.

LOL BrokenSproket. I felt the commentary to be disharmonious, disingenuous and disenfranchising. Most of all, I felt that this kind of thoughtless, rude, vitriolic and libelous criticism out of line for the exceedingly high standards this forum has set for the behavior of its participants.
    LOL. I am all for staying on topic, for the majority of posts.

But as long as Spart is still here, I have licsence to let my hair down once it a while. IF NOT, I SHALL BE BANNED.
    Last edited by BROKENSPROKET; 12-26-2010 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: No 'outing' other members personal identity or information.
    funny you remove the post but not his signature ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta-m9 View Post
    funny you remove the post but not his signature ?
    The original post had someone's facebook page linked to it. As for the signature, I too think it should be removed.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Your earlier statement sounds like you watch too many movies or play video games. Please, OC of two 1911's? Sounds like armchair commando stuff.
    To each his own. Opinions are like pie-holes, some just stink more than others. Take what you can use and leave the rest. My ole pappy used to say, If ya can't say something nice, keep your pie hole shut. Not sure if that fits this situation. You might be able to make that determination but if it does, thar ya go. This forum is about open carry, not someone's un-wanted, rude opinion on another's personal habits or preferences.

I haven't once commented on your preference for Hound-a. Or your inciting verbiage until now. I really do not want to argue or fight with anyone nor do I want my every post picked apart by some know it all.

I am here for the Open Carry info and camaraderie. That being said, I will not lay down either. I am to old to let some punk, punk me. You don't like my style, keep it to yourself. That goes for anyone else as well. Grow up.

What really tees me off is that now I have to copy all of the threads I write in so they may be posted on facebook or some other appropriate venue just to prove my point. Your words do not disappear nor do your actions.

Banned
    I didn't know Gleason was still a member here anymore. Or has he been allowed back in with the knowledge of the admins under a new ID?

I didn't know Gleason was still a member here anymore. Or has he been allowed back in with the knowledge of the admins under a new ID?
    I fail to see this as one of included rules of this forum.
    Last edited by Springfielddx40; 12-27-2010 at 10:34 AM.

Would you like it if someone posted your private information without your consent/knowledge, regardless of where it was posted?

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Would you like it if someone posted your private information without your consent/knowledge, regardless of where it was posted?
    Well, There is a way to find the answer to that question......................

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    Well, There is a way to find the answer to that question......................
    Well, if I did that here, I'm sure I'd get banned. Just thinking out loud now, but I wonder why Spartacus wasn't banned for that "stunt."

Well, if I did that here, I'm sure I'd get banned. Just thinking out loud now, but I wonder why Spartacus wasn't banned for that "stunt."
    There is something to be said for a sweaty, filthy, uppity, slave dressed in a revealing leather man skirt?

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    There is something to be said for a sweaty, filthy, uppity, slave dressed in a revealing leather man skirt?

I wonder if there are pics?

I wonder if there are pics?
    Was working on it and closed the tab!

Dimpled chin to die for!
    NO! I'm Spartacus!

p.s. The guy in the back digs it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spartacus03.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	4888  
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 12-27-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

My eyes! *gouges them out*

Ok, enough off topic posting for me now. Back to regular scheduled programming.

Banned
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Personal attack

The original link that Kelevra/Gleason posted immediately shows a link to Gleason's facebook page with pictures of his family.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Consti...86515601364043

This is public information posted by Gleason and is in no way wrong.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Personal attack

The original link that Kelevra/Gleason posted immediately shows a link to Gleason's facebook page with pictures of his family.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Consti...86515601364043

This is public information posted by Gleason and is in no way wrong.
    Listen CENSORED, I am not Gleason or Doug but I do know who you are. I know you by your words. By your antagonism. I am not here to argue or cause discord. The same cannot be said of you. I have not posted any personally identifying remarks or information concerning you or your real world difficulties. I could and I would not have to do it here where it would be erased. Like this incident from the CENSORED People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Leave me alone. You CENSORED!

Listen CENSORED, I am not Gleason or Doug but I do know who you are. I know you by your words. By your antagonism. I am not here to argue or cause discord. The same cannot be said of you. I have not posted any personally identifying remarks or information concerning you or your real world difficulties. I could and I would not have to do it here where it would be erased. Like this incident from the CENSORED People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Leave me alone. You CENSORED!
    How would you know who he is if you are a new member?

How would you know who he is if you are a new member?
    Geez all mighty! I'm outa here for a bit and all hell breaks loose. Same ole, Same ole. What has happened here? You people are outa yur minds. Accusations and paranoia rain supreme. Whoa Nellie!!!

I thought this would have all settled out by now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast