• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Constitutional Carry page on FaceBook...

Kelevra

Bad%20Dog.jpg

Out of the darkness into the light of day. I remain armed and ready. Always. Twin stainless steel 1911s. .45ACP +P 200 grain hollow point, 1055 feet per second 494 ft/lbs. muzzle energy. Open carry is a way of life for me. I am standing up for my Constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms and in this state, to Constitutionally carry.

Last edited:

oak1971

Bad%20Dog.jpg

Out of the darkness into the light of day. I remain armed and ready. Always. Twin stainless steel 1911s. .45ACP +P 200 grain hollow point, 1055 feet per second 494 ft/lbs. muzzle energy. Open carry is a way of life for me. I am standing up for my Constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms and in this state, to Constitutionally carry.

Ok, either you're on crack, or just being funny.....maybe both.

Kelevra

Not thinkin' that remark was designed to engender a friendly, cooperative atmosphere.

I'm Ok with smart azzes in general and will give you an opportunity to edit your incredibly poor judgement.

As for being on crack, Maybe the crack of dawn, a Ritz cracker, Or maybe just cracking heads.

Do you know what I mean?

BROKENSPROKET

This comment is TOO judgmental for me.

Alcohahol make you wanto to tear apart the couch.
Cannabis makes you want to sit on the couch and contemplate anything in the universe.
Ectasy makes you wanna phuk the couch.
Meth makes you want to take the couch apart and rebuild it five times.
Crack Cocaine makes you sell that effin couch for effin five dollars.

Kelevra

This comment is TOO judgmental for me.

Alcohahol make you wanto to tear apart the couch.
Cannabis makes you want to sit on the couch and contemplate anything in the universe.
Ectasy makes you wanna phuk the couch.
Meth makes you want to take the couch apart and rebuild it five times.
Crack Cocaine makes you sell that effin couch for effin five dollars.

LOL BrokenSproket. I felt the commentary to be disharmonious, disingenuous and disenfranchising. Most of all, I felt that this kind of thoughtless, rude, vitriolic and libelous criticism out of line for the exceedingly high standards this forum has set for the behavior of its participants.

I am trying to keep this on point. Open Carry. Let's all try to keep it there too. Name calling and libel are not just rude and illegal; Nuthin' funny about it. But it is indicative of an IQ in line with one's hat size. Not sayin' that's the case here, just that I have encountered such low brow, infantile tactics before and it is most often the case.

Let's talk about Liberty, freedom, the 2A and Open Carry. And since Constitutional Carry is about open carry as well as other forms of carry, I suspect that it fits in just fine. We might actually learn something as well.

So How 'bout it? Can't we all just get along???

I thought; in the spirit of Christmas, I would include this link to a dictionary for those who might need one. http://dictionary.reference.com/ I sure hope that helps.

Last edited:

oak1971

Not thinkin' that remark was designed to engender a friendly, cooperative atmosphere.

I'm Ok with smart azzes in general and will give you an opportunity to edit your incredibly poor judgement.

As for being on crack, Maybe the crack of dawn, a Ritz cracker, Or maybe just cracking heads.

Do you know what I mean?

Your earlier statement sounds like you watch too many movies or play video games. Please, OC of two 1911's? Sounds like armchair commando stuff.

BROKENSPROKET

LOL BrokenSproket. I felt the commentary to be disharmonious, disingenuous and disenfranchising. Most of all, I felt that this kind of thoughtless, rude, vitriolic and libelous criticism out of line for the exceedingly high standards this forum has set for the behavior of its participants.

LOL. I am all for staying on topic, for the majority of posts.

But as long as Spart is still here, I have licsence to let my hair down once it a while. IF NOT, I SHALL BE BANNED.

Last edited:

Kelevra

Your earlier statement sounds like you watch too many movies or play video games. Please, OC of two 1911's? Sounds like armchair commando stuff.

To each his own. Opinions are like pie-holes, some just stink more than others. Take what you can use and leave the rest. My ole pappy used to say, If ya can't say something nice, keep your pie hole shut. Not sure if that fits this situation. You might be able to make that determination but if it does, thar ya go. This forum is about open carry, not someone's un-wanted, rude opinion on another's personal habits or preferences.

I haven't once commented on your preference for Hound-a. Or your inciting verbiage until now. I really do not want to argue or fight with anyone nor do I want my every post picked apart by some know it all.

I am here for the Open Carry info and camaraderie. That being said, I will not lay down either. I am to old to let some punk, punk me. You don't like my style, keep it to yourself. That goes for anyone else as well. Grow up.

What really tees me off is that now I have to copy all of the threads I write in so they may be posted on facebook or some other appropriate venue just to prove my point. Your words do not disappear nor do your actions.:lol::eek:

protias

I didn't know Gleason was still a member here anymore. Or has he been allowed back in with the knowledge of the admins under a new ID?

Would you like it if someone posted your private information without your consent/knowledge, regardless of where it was posted?

protias

Well, There is a way to find the answer to that question......................

Well, if I did that here, I'm sure I'd get banned. Just thinking out loud now, but I wonder why Spartacus wasn't banned for that "stunt."

HandyHamlet

Well, if I did that here, I'm sure I'd get banned. Just thinking out loud now, but I wonder why Spartacus wasn't banned for that "stunt."

There is something to be said for a sweaty, filthy, uppity, slave dressed in a revealing leather man skirt?

:confused: