• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Constitutional Carry page on FaceBook...

protias

My eyes! *gouges them out*

Ok, enough off topic posting for me now. Back to regular scheduled programming.

Kelevra

COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Personal attack

The original link that Kelevra/Gleason posted immediately shows a link to Gleason's facebook page with pictures of his family.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Constitutional-Carry-for-Wisconsin/186515601364043

This is public information posted by Gleason and is in no way wrong.

:mad:Listen CENSORED:cuss:, I am not Gleason or Doug but I do know who you are. I know you by your words. By your antagonism. I am not here to argue or cause discord. The same cannot be said of you. I have not posted any personally identifying remarks or information concerning you or your real world difficulties. I could and I would not have to do it here where it would be erased. Like this incident from the CENSORED:eek: People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Leave me alone. You CENSORED:cuss:!:mad:

oak1971

:mad:Listen CENSORED:cuss:, I am not Gleason or Doug but I do know who you are. I know you by your words. By your antagonism. I am not here to argue or cause discord. The same cannot be said of you. I have not posted any personally identifying remarks or information concerning you or your real world difficulties. I could and I would not have to do it here where it would be erased. Like this incident from the CENSORED:eek: People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Leave me alone. You CENSORED:cuss:!:mad:

How would you know who he is if you are a new member?

Claytron

Not thinkin' that remark was designed to engender a friendly, cooperative atmosphere.

I'm Ok with smart azzes in general and will give you an opportunity to edit your incredibly poor judgement.

As for being on crack, Maybe the crack of dawn, a Ritz cracker, Or maybe just cracking heads.

Do you know what I mean?

i think he meant to say that you sound like youre trying to be a super hero or something, and thats really not the mindset people with guns should have. you arent batman going out to stop crime, you are joe shmoe trying to keep himself from becoming a victim...

"out of the darkness and into the light...." ....seriously dude.

hardballer

How would you know who he is if you are a new member?

Geez all mighty! I'm outa here for a bit and all hell breaks loose. Same ole, Same ole. What has happened here? You people are outa yur minds. Accusations and paranoia rain supreme. Whoa Nellie!!!

I thought this would have all settled out by now.

Kelevra

You been to one picnic, you been to them all bumblebee. Are you thinking that this virtual world is the only one that exists. The real world is a serious place.

MR Redenck

All of this bashing because the guy has 2- 1911's?
Yall make me sick! A man with 2 .45's is twice the good guy in my book and I dont even carry a handguns!
If he wants to carry 2 then thats great. If trouble comes our way then maybe he'll let me borrow one... :lol:

The Constitutional Carry link, :banana::banana::banana: Yea Buddy!! I have never been to Cheddar state, but good luck to yall. Be a great reason for me to visit.

Grow up people, yall are acting stupid!

Kelevra

Nope not Gleason, not Doug, Brainiac. Try again, I'll give you a thousand guesses.

Here's one for ya Bub!

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
Abe Lincoln.

You should take that to heart. Further, do not libel. It is bad juju. It has the potential to spill into the public arena in court. I have sat back mute and watched this drama unfold for far too long. Libel is serious. You need to be very careful.

As for your comment Claytoon, I am fine just the way I am thank you. Why don't you concentrate on open carry and less on making judgmental comments on how or what a person carries. I made no such judgmental comments on you or the fact that you're from Maine.

M

McX

i would suggest to everyone to be extremely cautious of any envolvement on facebook, it provides an easy method for any adversaries you have, or have had, in life to track you, find out information about you, and may indeed even lead them here, to view private unsecured information on your profile. i urge the members to also evaluate their privacy setting here on this site. Yahoo mail account security should also be reviewed for security, many of these sites have a default setting(s) that leave all your information readily available to anyone.

MR Redenck

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Gotta love Texas. Hat tip to ya MR Redneck. Got a sis in FW area. TEXAS is as good as it gets.

No sir! I love Texas, but our right to carry is too damn Elitist!
Now Arizona, Vermont, and Alaska is as good as it gets.
From the looks of your Avitar I would have to assume your from Virginia, so yall have it pretty good too.
Were working on it down here in Texas though, so we will get there.

Kelevra

No sir! I love Texas, but our right to carry is too damn Elitist!
Now Arizona, Vermont, and Alaska is as good as it gets.
From the looks of your Avitar I would have to assume your from Virginia, so yall have it pretty good too.
Were working on it down here in Texas though, so we will get there.

Actually from Wisconsin up by Eau Claire, a little town called Bay City, Just off hwy 35. Near Prescott. We are working towards Constitutional Carry here and hopefully you have someone with a brain in public office in Texas that will do the same for you.

I agree that the laws in both states are aimed more at controlling the law abiding population than any other meaningful purpose.

rickc1962

i would suggest to everyone to be extremely cautious of any envolvement on facebook, it provides an easy method for any adversaries you have, or have had, in life to track you, find out information about you, and may indeed even lead them here, to view private unsecured information on your profile. i urge the members to also evaluate their privacy setting here on this site. Yahoo mail account security should also be reviewed for security, many of these sites have a default setting(s) that leave all your information readily available to anyone.

Maby I just don`t get it, are we all members of a secret society, a paramilitary organization or are we just normal citizens trying to educate the non gun owning ignorant masses to the importance of the 2nd Amendment and self protection. I never understood the "double secret probation" attitude of some of us here, are we doing something wrong? Do we have something to hide? I don`t think so!! Stand up, be bold quit hiding in the shadows and shout at the top of your lungs "I`m a gun owner". I have nothing to hide from anyone, my life is a open book, and I have a facebook page and post on it about gun issues. I would answer any question about my background, why I think the way I do, about my political beliefs, religious beliefs and my constitutional beliefs. If we are embassadors of the 2nd Amendment then we need to act like it, if not then go and hide under a rock like a common thug!! Just my thoughts.