Thread: Get togethers

Talking Get togethers

just posting to see if anyone from the st.joe and sarrounding areas would like to get together once or twice a month and have coffee or maybe an oc pizza dinner or something.to get the message out there about open carry.we are not getting out there enough to spread the word.

Our next OC meeting in the KC area will be on Jan. 8, 2011 @ 4:00pm (1600 h). Location is to be decided(http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ry-8-2011-meet!)

I know it is a bit of a drive from St. Joe to KC but we would be more than happy to have you out.
    Last edited by ChiangShih; 12-24-2010 at 09:13 PM.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Talking

its not that kc is to far i just dont know my way around that area,i would love to come to one of the meets there but i would get lost.maybe someone else from st joe would like to go they could ride with me and show me the way.i have no idea how to get to raytown.

Quote Originally Posted by gunman View Post
    its not that kc is to far i just dont know my way around that area,i would love to come to one of the meets there but i would get lost.maybe someone else from st joe would like to go they could ride with me and show me the way.i have no idea how to get to raytown.
    Do you think you'd be able to find your way with mapquest directions?
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Normally I'd be all for going to the meet, but I'll be busy nerding it up that weekend, so I can't make it.

I wouldn't mind going for pizza sometime in St. Joe though, need to get a pack together and head out! =P

I'll be free this Friday and Sunday, or I'm game most evenings during the week. Hell, I'll even get up for an early coffee, no prob. Sam, like I said on the other forum, I'll be free to go down to the KC meet 'n greet on the 8th if you would like to car pool. It'd be nice to catch up!
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli

Talking

hello bryce yea we can car poll on the 8th,and im free any evening after 5 to have meets here in st.joe.just let me know when and where and im there.i can do early morning coffee only on the weekends.

That would work for me as well, I usually sleep until 5-6 since I work graveyard. I need to bring the wifey so she'll stop being so concerned about OC. She just needs to hear it from other peoples mouths

Quote Originally Posted by chakragod View Post
    That would work for me as well, I usually sleep until 5-6 since I work graveyard. I need to bring the wifey so she'll stop being so concerned about OC. She just needs to hear it from other peoples mouths
    I usually bring my wife, too, to the KC get togethers, so that may help her feel more comfortable -- AND my wife open carries, too!!
    Look forward to meeting you.

Sam and Tyrus, I'm thinking about hitting up Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts tomorrow morning (Friday) for coffee. Little short notice, but it'd be great to meet up for some drinkage and conversation. Sam, you have my number, so text me if you can. And Tyrus, you can just post here or PM me if you would like.
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli