• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get togethers

gunman

just posting to see if anyone from the st.joe and sarrounding areas would like to get together once or twice a month and have coffee or maybe an oc pizza dinner or something.to get the message out there about open carry.we are not getting out there enough to spread the word.

gunman

its not that kc is to far i just dont know my way around that area,i would love to come to one of the meets there but i would get lost.maybe someone else from st joe would like to go they could ride with me and show me the way.i have no idea how to get to raytown.

ChiangShih

its not that kc is to far i just dont know my way around that area,i would love to come to one of the meets there but i would get lost.maybe someone else from st joe would like to go they could ride with me and show me the way.i have no idea how to get to raytown.

Do you think you'd be able to find your way with mapquest directions?

chakragod

Normally I'd be all for going to the meet, but I'll be busy nerding it up that weekend, so I can't make it.

I wouldn't mind going for pizza sometime in St. Joe though, need to get a pack together and head out! =P

Reverend BCal

I'll be free this Friday and Sunday, or I'm game most evenings during the week. Hell, I'll even get up for an early coffee, no prob. Sam, like I said on the other forum, I'll be free to go down to the KC meet 'n greet on the 8th if you would like to car pool. It'd be nice to catch up!

gunman

hello bryce yea we can car poll on the 8th,and im free any evening after 5 to have meets here in st.joe.just let me know when and where and im there.i can do early morning coffee only on the weekends.

chakragod

That would work for me as well, I usually sleep until 5-6 since I work graveyard. I need to bring the wifey so she'll stop being so concerned about OC. She just needs to hear it from other peoples mouths :p

peterarthur

That would work for me as well, I usually sleep until 5-6 since I work graveyard. I need to bring the wifey so she'll stop being so concerned about OC. She just needs to hear it from other peoples mouths :p

I usually bring my wife, too, to the KC get togethers, so that may help her feel more comfortable -- AND my wife open carries, too!! :)
Look forward to meeting you.

Reverend BCal

Sam and Tyrus, I'm thinking about hitting up Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts tomorrow morning (Friday) for coffee. Little short notice, but it'd be great to meet up for some drinkage and conversation. Sam, you have my number, so text me if you can. And Tyrus, you can just post here or PM me if you would like.