• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An OC Friendly Store

Hello, I'm the shop keeper at a new store that's only been open a little under 2 weeks. I run the store for my aunt who started it. I'm pro open carry. I asked my Aunt if we would be an open carry friendly store, and she didn't hesitate to say yes. I was glad to hear her say that. So, even though we may be out of the way for most of you, I would like to invite anyone in the Necedah, Wi Area to visit our store, Necedah New & Used located at 201 S Main St, in Necedah. And you will not be turned away for open carrying. Time permitting I would love to talk with anyone who wants to discuss open carrying. Sadly however, at the moment, I myself do not open carry. I hope to one of these days as money allows for purchasing a handgun.

protias

~2.5 hour drive for me, one way. :(

What does your store do?

Here are a couple of signs to put up:

workgun_sign.jpg

progunsign2.jpg

:D

Thanks, I've actually been aboard for some time now, I've posted in other states i've been in a couple times but mostly read. I recently just moved to wisconsin. In response to Protias, we sell new and used Furniture, appliances, electronics, docor, just a mix of different things. We're just a new and used shop. www.necedahnewandused.com Sorry we are so far away. We're a pretty small village, less than 1000 population.

Last edited: