• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

January 8, 2011 meet!

ChiangShih

So, the set date for the first meet of 2011 is Jan. 8 at 4:00PM, but where!?

How would guys feel about Raytown? As far as I know there is no ordinance prohibiting OC there, but a few of us have had issues at the Wal-Mart there. I've also heard the LEO's in the area are less friendly to OCers than in other surrounding cities. I think this makes it a nice location for a bit of activism.

Here is a link to restaurants in Raytown.
http://www.urbanspoon.com/n/34/3324/Kansas-City/Raytown-restaurants

Where would you guys prefer to meet?

Teddybear

Who's buying ???

Never been there myself but hear they have good pizza. Do they have meal deals ? Do each of us buy our own pie ? how does this work out ?

Whiskey

Drill that weekend... The only time I can remember when it isn't the first of the month. See you all at the next month's gig I suppose. Have a good time, Funhouse pizza is excellent.

chakragod

lol the card game?

Also, I like the idea of pizza :D

Yep, I've been playing card games since I was a teenager, pretty good at them. You can actually make a decent amount of money if you become a pro...writing for websites, working for Magic companies...and if you reach certain levels, Wizards of the Coast will even start paying you for making appearances at tournaments =P

mobodyguard

well i will be there just let me know the place raytown pizza house if fine i have never been there but i believe we voted to visit different cities within the greater kansas city area