Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Merry Christmas

  1. #1
    Regular Member Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Just outside Madistan
    Posts
    143

    Merry Christmas

    I hope each and everyone reading this forum has a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

    Too bad we couldn't get constitutional carry for a Christmas present this year, but I am hoping it is given to us early next year.

    Be safe in all of your endeavors
    Rick
    "Don't draw fire, it irritates the people around you."

  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Racine, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    484
    A very Merry Christmas to all ! While sugar plums were dancing around in some dreams out there, The fellowship of open carriers were thought of in mine.

    A blessed New Year To all!

    Frank

  3. #3
    Regular Member LR Yote 312's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    God's Country, Wi
    Posts
    458
    Wishin one and all a VERY Merry and a Safe & Happy !!!!

    Thoughts and Prayers for Our Troops who cant be home with family.

    God Bless and Pass the Ammo.

    LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.


    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

  4. #4
    Regular Member XDFDE45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    823
    Merry Christmas everyone and Selma says Felize Navidad
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

    Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

  5. #5
    Regular Member jpm84092's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by LR Yote 312 View Post
    Wishin one and all a VERY Merry and a Safe & Happy !!!!

    Thoughts and Prayers for Our Troops who cant be home with family.

    God Bless and Pass the Ammo.

    LR Yote
    +! LR - Thanks for thinking of our Vets and their families.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

  6. #6
    Regular Member LR Yote 312's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    God's Country, Wi
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    +! LR - Thanks for thinking of our Vets and their families.
    I have so many Vets both Living and Fallen in my family and my own circle of friends I can't keep a dry eye to The Star Spangled Banner, Taps,or Amazin Grace if I wanted too.

    LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.


    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

  7. #7
    Regular Member Kelevra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    darkness
    Posts
    69
    Merry Christmas to all my friends on OCDO. You know who you are. And a hearty greeting of a nondescript, unrecognizable sort for all of my liberal friends. Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

  8. #8
    Regular Member BROKENSPROKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Trempealeau County
    Posts
    2,187

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone and Selma says Felize Navidad
    Selma'a BF, Penelope says it better.

  9. #9
    Regular Member johnny amish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    High altitude of Vernon County, ,
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelevra View Post
    Merry Christmas to all my friends on OCDO. You know who you are. And a hearty greeting of a nondescript, unrecognizable sort for all of my liberal friends. Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
    Now this is priceless.
    Merry Christmas all.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox


    We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •