• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas

Viper

I hope each and everyone reading this forum has a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Too bad we couldn't get constitutional carry for a Christmas present this year, but I am hoping it is given to us early next year.

Be safe in all of your endeavors

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
A very Merry Christmas to all ! While sugar plums were dancing around in some dreams out there, The fellowship of open carriers were thought of in mine.

A blessed New Year To all!

Frank

LR Yote 312

Wishin one and all a VERY Merry and a Safe & Happy !!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for Our Troops who cant be home with family.

God Bless and Pass the Ammo.

LR Yote

XDFDE45

Merry Christmas everyone and Selma says Felize Navidad :)
Hayek_AG002.jpg

Kelevra

:DMerry Christmas to all my friends on OCDO.:D :uhoh:You know who you are.:shocker: :banana:And a hearty greeting of a nondescript, unrecognizable sort for all of my liberal friends. Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.:eek:

johnny amish

:DMerry Christmas to all my friends on OCDO.:D :uhoh:You know who you are.:shocker: :banana:And a hearty greeting of a nondescript, unrecognizable sort for all of my liberal friends. Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.:eek:

Now this is priceless.
Merry Christmas all.