• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas from Deros

DEROS72

Those of you that know mw know what I have dealt with these past years.So I was grateful to wake up on another Christmas morning.Looking forward to spending the afternoon with my family and new grandson.

Looking back on these past couple of years I see that one of my biggest blessings is you people.We have stood together to defend our rights in America.You have stood with me in some of my hairbrain schemes and rallies,Many have put themselves out to see to it I can get to the Doctors I need to see.Gone out of the way to invite me to dinners with their families and much more.Some visited me when I came out of a surgery I wondered if I would wake up from.

So this Christmas I wanted to say thanks and to say I am honered to be associated with the folks of OCDO.I will pray for many blessings for all of you in this upcoming new year as we continue to stand together to protect our Constitution .You all are a credit to this nation and what it stands for, and to each other.

So Merry Christmas to you all and may God bring his many blessings upon everyone here.

Thank you Jim

Last edited:

Squeak

I got yer behind! Screwed up again! I got your 6, my friend! We are all going to have a good year! Red Dog, this is Blue Leader. Fire for effect!

devildoc5

Jim day or night you know that NO MATTER WHAT you can ALWAYS call DOC.

Regardless of different services at different times I will always be DOC.

I cannot do injustice to that title which those Marines have thought fit to give me.

Regardless of service we are all one in the final battle of Truth vs. Injustice.

In that battle I will be by your side in a heartbeat if you but utter the word "doc"

I am here for you brother in arms. We are linked on a level that many others will never understand but we do.....

Deleted_User

Merry Christmas Jim! Here's to a great new year as well! :cool:

I'm looking forward to many more range days with you.

DEROS72

Thanks very much everyone. I hope all had a great Christmas as well.I was able to have a great time with family this year.Just a couple shots.Us on the couch is 4 generations of my family,Notice I satnd next to my dad with my side arm in his house. He has a bit of an arsenal himself at 81. He is very supportive.And me and my grandson,,,It doesn't get better than that.

sudden valley gunner

Thanks very much everyone. I hope all had a great Christmas as well.I was able to have a great time with family this year.Just a couple shots.Us on the couch is 4 generations of my family,Notice I satnd next to my dad with my side arm in his house. He has a bit of an arsenal himself at 81. He is very supportive.And me and my grandson,,,It doesn't get better than that.

Hey Jim was wondering where you got too. Happy Holidays? And now we know where you get your hair from. ;)